Automated SEO Optimizer
Don't spend your precious time or money working on technical SEO. Let the app optimize meta tags, alt text, sitemaps, JSON-LD & much more!
One-Click SEO Manager Install
Get up & running in minutes! Have peace of mind that your SEO is being constantly monitored and optimized based on Google best practices.
24/7 US-Based SEO Support
Don't put your SEO in the hands of a company with no support. Our friendly US-based support team is waiting to help you climb the ranks!
About BOOSTER SEO & IMAGE OPTIMIZER
Why choose this app over others?
- WE ARE THE ONLY SEO APP BUILT EXCLUSIVELY FOR SHOPIFY
- 24/7 US-Based World-Class Support
- One of the longest-running SEO apps in the Shopify App Store
Helping stores improve their SEO rankings to increase traffic and sales.
- Boost your image search traffic with optimized image ALT tags
- Ensure your meta tags (i.e. meta title and meta description) are relevant and optimized to rank and convert
- Receive weekly SEO Health Reports in your inbox
- Monitor and automatically redirect broken links (i.e. 404 not found) that are hurting your SEO and conversion rates
- Use our AutoPilot feature to fix SEO issues based on customizable rules
- Dramatically reduce the file size of your images with our image compression engine that decreases page load times to improve your rankings
- Manage Google Snippets and automatically add JSON-LD to your store
- Ensure your URLs are structured for success with our URL Keyword Optimization tool
- Automatically build, maintain, and submit your store's sitemap to Google to ensure every page is indexed and crawled by Google
Will I jump to the first page of Google if I use your app?
SEO in its simplest form can be broken down into two core components.
- Technical SEO optimizations (On-Page SEO)
- Building reputable backlinks (Off-Page SEO)
This app will ensure that you are set up for On-Page SEO success which is a key element. We will constantly monitor and automatically optimize your store to ensure you are meeting Google's best practices when it comes to Technical SEO.
The APP WILL NOT build backlinks for your store. Building backlinks is a manual process that can take months, if not years of dedication to achieve a top-ranked ranked site.
Please be cautious of any app that guarantees you results, because it's not true.
Who is the Pro Plan For?
The Pro Plan is for any Shopify store that is dedicated to making Google a source of free, highly qualified traffic.
We have spent years analyzing the best practices for eCommerce SEO and have condensed this into a simple, automated app. No need to be an SEO doctor!
It would take countless hours of work and/or thousands of dollars in fees for you or an SEO manager or SEO consultant to implement the technical optimizations that our app is designed to automate.
FAQs & Support
Please check out our extensive knowledge base for help articles and access to our friendly, US-based support team.
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Beautiful Photo Props
I installed this app at the suggestion of Shopify and it has BROKEN my entire website! My organic reach is ruined and I don't know if uninstalling it will fix things (based on past feedback I am now reading, it doesn't look like it). I am sick to my stomach, I can't believe this has happened and at Christmas time no less! My holiday sales and ruined!!!
Thank you for your feedback and I'm so sorry for your experience and this confusion. I've reached out over email to schedule a zoom call to get to the bottom of this.
But rest assured, there is nothing to worry about as far as your page rankings in Google Search or views to your site, because nothing has actually changed on your site or in your SEO with Google. The error message that you're seeing is caused by an issue in Google's Lighthouse/PageSpeed tool.
Here is the issue open by Google: https://github.com/GoogleChrome/lighthouse/issues/13379
We're monitoring the issue from Google as soon as we hear any updates we'll make sure to let you know.
Works quite well for the basics and nice automation, but on a PRO account, which for small business is quite pricey to get
Modern Lifestyle Shopping
Loving it so far, just install and it seems to be doing what it is design to do. It also found errors that can be fixed by using the app.