Boxify

Real-time shipping rates done right

3DUPfitters

Really helps when shipping products of different sizes and especially in multiple boxes. I couldn't run my Shopify shop without it.

KMiata.com

Great app and fantastic customer support! We've been using it for nearly 3 years and it does a nice job of calculating accurate shipping rates for us.

Raspberry Creek Fabrics

Great customer service. The app is simple, but that is what I love about it. It is easy to set up and use. Totally does the job if you are needing dimensional shipping.

Frameworth Time Crashers

This app works and is easy enough to set up. I followed the steps and ran a test and everything looks perfect. The service support is stellar and have been a huge help. , I followed your steps and ran a test and everything looks perfect. You have been a huge help and this app is fantastic! Shopify itself could learn a thing or two from the team behind this app, fast response time and to the point instructions.

Piñata District

We are about to launch our website. This what was holding us back from doing so! Our concern was always the shipping cost and making sure we are calculating properly. This is a must have app! Easy to set up! Cant wait to start using in a live settings.

MotoGateway, Inc.

Doesnt even recognize my API credentials, who the hek are the 43 people that gave this app 5 stars. I mean, that's a lot of family members rating your worthless app.

WAAM

Boxify saved us from our constant shipping miscalculations. Honestly, before Boxify our shipping was hardly ever accurate, after Boxify we're happy campers and our saving both our customers & ourselves money! Accuracy is key people! Also, whenever we've needed assistance with the app - Boxify support has been happy & quick to help. 5 stars!

LagunaFin

Great customer service. Dave from Boxify guided me through the shipping madness. Everything now is running smooth. I recommend this App for business owners that are having trouble with Shopifys default packaging option.

Delta Optical Supply

We added Boxify to our site last month and it solved our pricing issues with FedEx perfectly.

Boxify support was extremely helpful on getting us setup and understanding how to get our pricing to come out the same as on our FedEx site.

So glad we found this app 5 STARS

Jeff
www.deltaopticalsupply.com

Rising Springs

We had issues with dimensional weight, and Boxify saved us when nothing else would! Dave has always been quick to respond, offer support, and troubleshoot not only with us but also our 3rd party partners. I cannot recommend a better app when all else feels lost in your shipping universe!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6