Boxify

Real-time shipping rates done right

JAW Products, Inc.

I always always always receive EXCELLENT support from Dave, like none other, complete with screenshots and troubleshooting logs etc. And the app is just so great, it's saved us loads of money, that I know for sure! Just wonderful!

Mukilteo Coffee Roasters

Top notch support. I was having issues with Boxify not selecting the correct box, then support quickly pointed out that the issue was my mistake. Support quickly looked at my settings, product dimensions, and shipping carriers and to me how to correct them. No issues since and the shipping is being calculated perfectly.

upcyclecomputerwerks

still doesnt do what i need. All i need is an app that lets me set box sizes not something so overly complicated and convoluted as this. Learning curve is fine, but it asks a ton of things i dont need to ask or answer. How hard is it to just be able to set universal box sizes?

the pricing structure is terrible- for an app that just lets you pick box sizes, the fact that the price goes up the more you sell is stupid. .

this is apparently the best we can expect. if only shopify would listen to the customers and just let us set box sizes globally stupid apps like this wouldn't have to exist to infuriate us.

Edit: Dropped to 1 star because it prevented multiple customers from checking out!!! Careful guys, it actually stops you from making money!

Norse Interiors

I chose this app because no other app could help me set shipping rates on products, consisting of several parts, shipped in custom packages. I have a large number of SKUs and Boxify helped me upload them in a smooth way. Their customer service is outstanding!

Janitorial Restoration Hub

This app is good if you do not know how to charge for shipping, however the customer service is beyond rude. charge an extra flat rate instead of using boxify. you will save money and make more on shipping with a flat rate

The Treasure Hunters

This is an awesome app! We have a HUGE variety of products......MANY shapes and sizes......so we needed a way to manage the numerous packaging variations for shipping calculations. Boxify made it a simple process!! On top of that, their customer service is OUTSTANDING!!! No wait times for a response. Immediate communication and solutions. Thanks Dave!! www.thetreasurehunters.ca LOVES this app!

3DUPfitters

Really helps when shipping products of different sizes and especially in multiple boxes. I couldn't run my Shopify shop without it.

KMiata.com

Great app and fantastic customer support! We've been using it for nearly 3 years and it does a nice job of calculating accurate shipping rates for us.

Raspberry Creek Fabrics

Great customer service. The app is simple, but that is what I love about it. It is easy to set up and use. Totally does the job if you are needing dimensional shipping.

Frameworth Time Crashers

This app works and is easy enough to set up. I followed the steps and ran a test and everything looks perfect. The service support is stellar and have been a huge help. , I followed your steps and ran a test and everything looks perfect. You have been a huge help and this app is fantastic! Shopify itself could learn a thing or two from the team behind this app, fast response time and to the point instructions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6