Boxify

Real-time shipping rates done right

BCNL Canada

Boxify not only fill a need we had for dimensional weights across a variety of products, the customer service is fantastic! Dave responds quickly and provides detailed information to make sure you are properly informed. If you need to get more accurate rates with dimensional shipping, look no further.

KLEVA BUILT

I cannot express how grateful I am for Boxify and Dave with all of his help. Its refreshing to have the level of customer service. By far my best experience with any app or IT issues. Dave stands by his product and does a wonderful job explaining how it works. He spent time on the phone walking me through every step. Other companies should look to Boxify on how to do business.

MyVitro

This app is great. We have 7 box sizes, with customer who need international and expedited shipping. This app has been perfect for getting our customers accurate shipping quotes, eliminating hassle and shipping cost complaints. We had some configuration questions and Dave from support provided very thorough answers very quickly (within 2 hours).

AGBS2020

Boxify allowed our weekend pop-up sale with 2,000+ orders to succeed.

The prime driver of shipping costs is box size, and we had 250+ differently-sized, often bulky, products, plus 8 sizes of shipping boxes for them to fit into. Customer orders would vary wildly, ranging from fitting into 1 of our smallest box up to 6 of our hugest boxes, and too much money was at stake to do estimates. We had no choice -- we needed to present accurate shipping charges at checkout. Boxify solved this enormous problem for us.

The app itself works correctly and reliably. It determines a boxing plan, uses that plan to calculate accurate shipping charges for the customer at checkout, and writes the boxing plan into the order note field, which can be exported from Shopify and read by humans or (in our case) other programs. Note that later when it comes time to generate the shipping label, Shopify has no idea that Boxify's boxing plan exists. When fulfilling orders, if the order requires more than one box, it is a manual step to tell Shopify which items go into which box so that the shipping label is purchased for the correct weight. Happily 90% of our orders were single-box orders.

Our sale required about 7,000 shipping calculations over 2 days. This was no problem. There are more plans available than are initially displayed. If you have special needs, just ask.

Support was swift, very informative, and always friendly. Dave is stupendous. I plied him with questions, and he answered them all with grace and cheer.

Catch Surf® USA

Really helped dial in our shipping rates to save $ and offer customers accurate rate quotes. Customer service is top notch as well. Dave @ Boxify took the time to explain how the apps so we could ensure we setup correctly, etc. Works insane if you have a lot of products that trigger shipper's dimensional weight vs. actual weight.

The Branding Iron-Tombstone, AZ

Dave is an EXCELLENT communicator, patient, and quick to answer. The app is fantastic also. Thank you.

Go Samba | Brazilian Samba Drums

This is a great app! Dave is quick to respond to questions also! Well supported when setting it up or with any questions.

Lake Effect Gallery

Boxify is helping my fine art business capture shipping costs that I wouldn't have been able to accurately charge any other way. The software has a lot of flexibility for mixing product in one box. It works with many non-standard product sizes and lets me adjust for our handling, insurance and box costs. Best of all, Dave at Boxify is soooo helpful and patient in answering questions, reviewing various scenarios and making recommendations and giving clear instructions, all in a timely manner. It does take work and planning to implement this software and I am still learning after 2 years.

The Warped Table

Words cannot adequately emphasize how helpful the Boxify team, and Dave in particular, have been to my company as we integrated Shopify & Boxify into our operations! Dave is one of the most helpful, patient, and informative company representatives we have ever dealt with. The Boxify team were very quick to respond to our questions and patiently guided us along the way.

The Boxify app helped match the right box and packing strategy for shipment of our products. And their dashboard was very user-friendly. Boxify offers an invaluable shipping tool and is supported by awesome team members!

CEREMONIA

my web shop has all sorts of off sizes, so this app has really been helpful to give my customers the most accurate rates. every time we've had a question or small issue Dave has been there to answer our call or reply to our email. we love the app and customer service and highly recommend it to our other small biz friends!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10