Boxify

Real-time shipping rates done right

Nerdy Nuts

Terrible customer service. Terrible with demand.

This tool did not calculate shipping for 60 of my orders. I had to manually reach out to the customers to process their transactions and collect their addresses. I spoke to Dave from Boxify about this problem, his solution was "uninstall the app. and use Shopify". I still can't believe that was his suggestion.

This tool is an incomplete solution that is difficult to set up. Use something else, Shopify support can help you find a better solution.

HandSanitizerProductsUSA

Our shipping requirements are complex and Boxify is a great product. Dave is absolutely the best support person I've run into in years. He is very timely and knowledgeable.

Promotion Plus Sign Co., Inc.

Boxify solved my issues. It was a little difficult to understand in the beginning because I personally wasn't too versed on the way it was coded. But after further research and experimenting, it became an essential tool to the growth and simplicity of my sales. I could trust that I was not going to lose money letting the app calculate the pricing for the multiple boxes per order. There were a few issues that I worked through with the Developer and was directed towards the fix quickly. I would recommend this app for businesses with large boxes, shipping multiple items in each box that need to be calculated. It offers insurance calculation and Handling fee collection.

SAFETYBEAST

This app was extremely helpful for our complicated shipping situation. Dave was awesome - provided excellent and timely support!!!!

Reversal Solutions, Inc

This is one of the most useful apps for Shopify. I had one store for six years and now started another and have tried and used quite a few apps. Boxify gives me the best of both worlds. Helps with creating the right size boxing with lots of options and lets me keep using the deeply discounted Shopify shipping rates. Dave has been very helpful with detailed suggestions when I came across an issue. He instructed me how to easily fix the problem. Highly recommend it.

Fire & Pine

Dave from Boxify was such a huge help in what I was looking for, and helped me greatly. Thanks, Dave!

Dos Croquetas®

LOVE a good piece of software! We have been struggling to figure out how to ship multiple sizes of products with accuracy and boxify NAILS IT!

AE QUALITY FILM

Were a growing biz/store so overhead is everything right now and paid apps are not the norm for us yet. But we are paying for and using with success Boxify. It has helped us do exactly what we needed for our business and for our customers. The support has been very good and each question has been answered very timely and I even got a phone call at my request. Well done!

unWINEder

Dave was Johny on the spot replying to the numerous times I needed help during setup! I highly recommend Boxify!

Neurochrome

Amazing app support! Due to a bug in my theme, the app code was executed twice for each shipping calculation. Dave was amazingly patient and helpful dealing with the theme developer in fixing the bug. All is working well now.

The app is easy to set up. Type in the API credentials for your shipping services, set up box sizes, add product dimensions, and off you go. I have about 40 products in my store and was able to get it going in an evening.

If I was to nitpick, I would say that the app could work a bit better with the latest version of Safari (OSX 10.15.3; Safari 13.0.5), but then so could Shopify in general.

The bottom line is this: I've already saved more than the monthly cost of the app by having the shipping charges calculated correctly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9