Boxify

Real-time shipping rates done right

Racing Sport Concepts

Lost lots of sales due to unexpected outcomes with this app. For example if you click ship for free it just removed the dimensions and then shows as unavailable when customers go to checkout. Update: Vendor responded immediately to my negative review with a solution to my problem. Still not in love with the app but the response time makes it more favorable to me.

Farmer Baker Birdseed

Shockingly attentive customer service. They answered me within hours with detailed, helpful responses no matter what day or time I reached out. The app solves a big blind-spot issue within shopify, allowing you to ascribe items to the right sized packages for shipping which in turn allows you to display accurate rates to patrons but, really, its the customer service that won me over.

Cal Olive TEST

This app has helped deliver shipping rates for a few of your stores. I cant recommend this app enough! The customer service side of things is also phenomenal.

Designs in Machine Embroidery

This app has been a game changer for our store. It is very easy to configure and support is top-notch. Anytime we've had a question we get an answer right away. We are using this app on two store-fronts and we couldn't be happier with the results.

Cutting Edge Cutlery Co.

I use this app to store box dimensions and to aid in label creation automation. No other app support is as good as that provided by the Boxify support team, period.

Hard Top Feed Company

I do not normally rate things but this app is awesome. Shipping was a nightmare before getting this app. With a few different products we have in stock a 1 box solution is not right for us and even tho we love making money on shipping we were definitely overcharging customers for shipping and thus losing out on sales.

Shop e-scooters

Dave at Boxify provides the best customer support BY FAR than any other app provider we use on Shopify. I highly recommend Dave and team at Boxify for any ecommerce business that needs to have precision shipping calculations!

Got Wood? LLC

Boxify really helped us to tighten down on the accuracy of shipping quotes to our customers. Plenty of features and options, and Dave is very quick to respond to any inquiries...even answered my email early on a Saturday morning!

Rudy's Music Soho

I used this app to configure shipping rates for a store that has items of various box sizes, and it works perfectly just as advertised. Dave at Boxify was and still is instrumental in guiding me through the process, and is always there for me whenever I need help. Great App, Great Staff.

Crossroads 63

I recently decided to use the design of boxify for my shipping needs and found their service to be great. Not only to they respond quickly but make sure you understand the answers they provide and not just provide an answer and stop assisting. We would like to thank Dave for all his dedication to ensure we are up and running correctly in order to provide our customers with the best shipping rates out there.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11