Boxify

Real-time shipping rates done right

Delta Optical Supply

We added Boxify to our site last month and it solved our pricing issues with FedEx perfectly. Boxify support was extremely helpful on getting us setup and understanding how to get our pricing to come out the same as on our FedEx site. So glad we found this app 5 STARS Jeff www.deltaopticalsupply.com

Rising Springs

We had issues with dimensional weight, and Boxify saved us when nothing else would! Dave has always been quick to respond, offer support, and troubleshoot not only with us but also our 3rd party partners. I cannot recommend a better app when all else feels lost in your shipping universe!

Corainc

Huge help for our company. We ship bulky items and have always had issues with losing money on precalculated online shipping rates for our customers' orders. With the Boxify team's help available seemingly whenever we need it, we have dialed in our shipping for accurate rates that don't over charge our customers or undercharge. It's a great app with a great team behind it. Dave @ Boxify is awesome. High recommended.

Bazicstore

Great app! Speedy customer service.

Pellet Stove Parts 4less

This is by far the best app for your e-commerce store. If you only have one app this should be it. This app perfectly calculates shipping costs to the penny in your shopping cart even when there are 5 or 6 different size items. It even has the ability to calculate for USPS Flat Rate Boxes. We have 3 different Shopify stores and offer free standard shipping at $49. but we try to encourage customers to upgrade to priority or express mail and pay exactly what it costs us to ship saving us thousands of dollars. We have well over 10,000 shipping calculations a month which is one of the highest plans but the savings, in the long run, is incredible. What you also get is round the clock support from Dave and his crew who couldn't be happier to help. We have now been using the app for over a year and get about 350 orders a day and never have the estimated shipping costs been off by more than a few dollars even on express orders across the country. If you have a lot of SKU numbers like we do (5000) it will take a while to set up, but its well worth it.

Slippedstitchstudios

I am really unhappy- i thought this would make my shipping better- but i have been paying $39 a month since april 2016 and it looks like i have only used it a handful of times. i am not sure how long my analytics information has been available on the app (because i rarely have the need to go on it)- but prior to a glitch that happened today- i thought EVERY order was using boxify. we took 8hrs to set this up- and ive paid over $1000 and ive gotten nothing. Really unhappy. :(

Beam Authentic

Boxify is awesome, and perhaps even better, is the masterful knowledge and ability to quickly and successfully troubleshoot problems when you reach their technical support. In a world of plugins, apps, APIs, and multiple parties (e.g. Shopfiy, ShipRush, Boxify) all interwoven in the function of shipping and our eCommerce user experience - it is INVALUABLE to be able to get help and keep the customer experience optimized, display accurate rates, and understand how it all fits together. I use Boxify with my company as a plugin (app) to Shopify. I had a question as to why one of the services (Fedex Ground) in this case was not appearing to customers on our website, and while this question had stumped Shopfiy on several calls, Dave from Boxify instantly knew the issue. It took him about 10 seconds to ask the right question, and enable me to fix the problem (by un-hiding the "Company" form field in the Shopify checkout). Further, I now understand the issue, which is that Fedex only offers Ground service for companies. So, I then enabled the Fedex Ground Home Delivery option, which then solved my problem as well for residential addresses. 5 Gold Stars for Dave and Boxify! Whether this matters to you or not, or whether this was my own user error or not, it had stumped many others, but not Boxify. My takeaway is that Boxify is a great service not only for the functionality they provide, but even more so from their expertise and ability thru customer support to help you use their service properly and get the most out of it.

Cisco Net Global

This app is really easy to use !

Stmfab Com

Twice I contacted Dave @ boxify. This time the shipping miscalculations cost me over $200. Boxify does not handle multiple boxes.Dave should take customer service class, don't waste your money, just to lose more.

Eid Moments

Definitely a huge thumbs up. It solved the problem for us and the money it saved us was much more than what we were losing without the app (i.e. without the ability to link each of our box dimensions to its respective product). 5-stars for ease of use, simple setup, no maintenance, and no hassle.
Previous 1 3 4 5