Boxify

Real-time shipping rates done right

AE QUALITY FILM

Were a growing biz/store so overhead is everything right now and paid apps are not the norm for us yet. But we are paying for and using with success Boxify. It has helped us do exactly what we needed for our business and for our customers. The support has been very good and each question has been answered very timely and I even got a phone call at my request. Well done!

unWINEder

Dave was Johny on the spot replying to the numerous times I needed help during setup! I highly recommend Boxify!

Neurochrome

Amazing app support! Due to a bug in my theme, the app code was executed twice for each shipping calculation. Dave was amazingly patient and helpful dealing with the theme developer in fixing the bug. All is working well now.

The app is easy to set up. Type in the API credentials for your shipping services, set up box sizes, add product dimensions, and off you go. I have about 40 products in my store and was able to get it going in an evening.

If I was to nitpick, I would say that the app could work a bit better with the latest version of Safari (OSX 10.15.3; Safari 13.0.5), but then so could Shopify in general.

The bottom line is this: I've already saved more than the monthly cost of the app by having the shipping charges calculated correctly.

The Watchman Stove

We're new to shopify, not to shipping products so we were definitely struggling to get the calculations correct. A few minutes with Boxify and their support folks and we were dialed in exactly where we needed to be. I look forward to learning more and using this app!!

Mystical Earth Gallery

We've had this app for 3 years; worked great and customer service was always very quick in replying and helping solve any issues/answer questions. Decided recently to go with flat-rate shipping so will no longer need this app, but wanted to leave a positive review on here because it worked great for when we needed it.

Fancy Fairy Wings & Things

I haven't had a flash sale yet since installing this app, however one thing I can tell you is that in tests it does seem to calculate shipping prices more accurately and most importantly, they were a much bigger help than Shopify support has been lately unfortunately.
The suggestions by the Boxify rep solved my issue and I didn't have to deal with that much back and forth.

Cultus Artem

This is a great solution to get real-time shipping rates. Their support is outstanding and they have a great response time! Highly recommend this app.

Kascadia Wine Merchants

Dave at Boxify is very knowledgeable. He was quick to find a solution.
Excellent customer service!

KADOO

I have products that need to ship in one specific box size. It seems quite simple, but the problem is when customer order more than one products. Shopify really can't calculate this properly and it really frustrated me, especially since every tech supports recommended different ways that didn't work. After many research, I was so happy when I found Boxify! Not only it was easy to use and it gave many options on how to pack and ship items, the help information was very well written and Dave was probably the BEST customer support! Very responsive, very knowledgeable, very patient in explaining and helping with any issue. He even went above and beyond to help me solving issue with third party shipping carrier. I can't recommend this apps enough to anyone.

Trail Logic Industries

I have used this app for 2 different website now over the last 3 years or so and have nothing but good things to say about it! We ship a number of large/heavy items and a few of these products need to ship in multiple boxes. Boxify makes setting this up an absolute breeze! We couldn't be happier about this integration and would be dead in the water without it. Dave is always quick to respond and help when and if I have any questions too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8