Boxify , 165 reviews

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its precise shipping estimates and cost calculations based on product dimensions. They value its efficiency, user-friendliness, and optimal packaging suggestions. The app's exceptional customer service and problem-solving capabilities are frequently mentioned. Key benefits include integration with various shipping carriers, support for multiple shipping locations, and the ability to add handling and insurance costs. Some merchants report increased sales and reduced shipping costs due to more accurate and fair shipping rates.

November 14, 2023

We have used this app for some time to help us with shipping. Recently, we had an issue and a question. I was able to have the developer reach back out and solve my problem quickly. I feel he went above and beyond to help us fix a configuration and offered a suggestion for another configuration solution. That is great service! I highly recommend Boxify!

Centrum Force
Over 7 years using the app
December 23, 2023

I recently had an experience with the customer service team of Boxify and I was thoroughly impressed. The team(Dave I contacted) was not only responsive and efficient but also incredibly patient and understanding of my concerns. They went above and beyond to ensure that my issue was resolved promptly and satisfactorily. It's rare to encounter such a dedicated and helpful service team. Their professionalism and kindness genuinely enhanced my experience with the app. Highly recommend Boxify for their outstanding customer support!

Bridge City Tool Works (CA)
About 2 years using the app
November 20, 2023

Hands down the best customer service I have ever received from a subscription software. Every time I have had a question related to shipping rates, my configuration of my Boxify settings, optimal box dimensions, etc, Boxify has been there to answer my questions.

I honestly don't normally leave reviews for things, but I've been so blown away by Boxify's customer service (on numerous occasions) that I feel obligated to let other's know! Special thanks to Dave for all his help!

Rink Rabbit
12 months using the app
October 18, 2023

Fills in almost any gap we run into with Shopify native shipping features. While many times those Shopify features get the job done, Boxify makes our fulfillment much more efficient and flexible.

Customer service is almost always a weakness with apps. Boxify is one of the best we have encountered. Fast replies and clear answers to our questions about app capabilities.

Union Binding Company
About 4 years using the app
November 13, 2023

Fantastic APP. works perfectly. Great customer service. You need this one.

Studio Penny Lane
Over 3 years using the app
January 26, 2024

Can't say enough good words about this app. We couldn't have accurate shipping rates without it.

Fibreworks
2 days using the app
September 20, 2023

We have been using Boxify for as long as we've been retailing through Shopify, and it's hard to imagine how our website would function without it. Our products are all one of a kind and are wildly different sizes, so the default shipping options with Shopify simply wouldn't work for us. We recently went through a shipping transition that wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for Boxify and the next level customer service and explanations of everything that they provided for us. Dave and the whole team - thank you so much!

Crystalarium
Over 4 years using the app
October 6, 2023

I wish what Boxify is offering was native functionality in Shopify but I have to say the app has been working great for us so far and the customer service is absolutely great. Dave has helped me on several occasions (being new to the Shopify platform) and they always respond promptly.

LEKI USA
About 2 months using the app
August 7, 2023

Boxify has been great to work with in my shop. Dave has been very helpful, always guiding. Even when I had a question that I thought was for Boxify, it ended up being a simple Shopify configuration, but Dave being the expert and kindness guided me through it.

My store and my shipping system needs Boxify and my fulfillment team really appreciates the box calculations. I've been using it for over a year now, with slight tweaks here and there to improve my boxes and rates. If you need to calculate shipping precisely, I don't know of any better solution than Boxify.

Systainer.Store
Over 1 year using the app
June 20, 2023

Boxify has really helped our business! Not only does this app provide us with a great shipping solution, but also offers amazing customer service. We always receive lightning-fast responses from their team, who offers detailed, and helpful suggestions to resolve any problems we may have. Sometimes they even know more than Shopify reps themselves!

The Florist Supply Shop