Boxify , 165 reviews

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its precise shipping estimates and cost calculations based on product dimensions. They value its efficiency, user-friendliness, and optimal packaging suggestions. The app's exceptional customer service and problem-solving capabilities are frequently mentioned. Key benefits include integration with various shipping carriers, support for multiple shipping locations, and the ability to add handling and insurance costs. Some merchants report increased sales and reduced shipping costs due to more accurate and fair shipping rates.

April 30, 2020

Dave from Boxify was such a huge help in what I was looking for, and helped me greatly. Thanks, Dave!

Fire & Pine
About 4 years using the app
August 17, 2018

Great app! Speedy customer service.

Bazicstore
About 4 years using the app
Edited September 8, 2022

Took me a bit to figure it out but thanks to Dave I now have it! Dave spent the entire day going back and forth with me making sure he answered all of my questions and showing me all the proper settings and my misconceptions. The biggest thing you need to know is that Boxify doesn't take over all of you shipping needs it just gives the proper prices for customers in the cart. Its a shame that Shopify cant do this since all other shopping carts can figure this out. You still have to add all of your boxes in to the Shopify section so you can actually ship the order with the proper box. Once you do this you should be good to go. Boxify also tells you how to best package your orders too. Update! Dave has been awesome! Had a couple issues and he was able to quickly find the root cause, it was all on my side with missing values for a couple products. Love this app! I have tried all the rest and nothing beats Boxify for our needs.

Jps Bears
Almost 4 years using the app
August 12, 2020

my web shop has all sorts of off sizes, so this app has really been helpful to give my customers the most accurate rates. every time we've had a question or small issue Dave has been there to answer our call or reply to our email. we love the app and customer service and highly recommend it to our other small biz friends!

CEREMONIA
February 17, 2022

Not only is this app a must-have, I have never seen a company's support been so helpful and quick to respond. Highly recommend Boxify for your store!

Bravus Brewing Company
April 14, 2017

Boxify has been the best solution for our website shipping calculations. Dave is extremely helpful and quick to respond to any questions. Highly recommended!

The Artifox
November 10, 2017

Best shipping app in the app store. A MUST HAVE for any website. Also great customer support. Thanks Dave!

Optimum Engraving
October 28, 2018

We are about to launch our website. This what was holding us back from doing so! Our concern was always the shipping cost and making sure we are calculating properly. This is a must have app! Easy to set up! Cant wait to start using in a live settings.

Piñata District
July 22, 2016

Boxify works perfectly, as long as I remember to use it properly, which is not difficult at all! When I do forget something, a quick email to their support is answered immediately and the issue identified. Did I mention.....the issue, so far, is always something I've done wrong. But, the good thing is, I'm being reminded that their Support is there for me, quickly, reliably, and professionally.

Fountainarts Llc
February 13, 2016

Boxify's customer service has been outstanding. Any time we have questions, the responses are prompt and very thoroughly. The real-time calculations for us with box size and weight are exactly what we need for our business. It is worth the extra cost to use them. We definitely recommend them!

Tcs Wooden Toys