Boxify

Real-time shipping rates done right

The Annapolis Pottery

Our products vary in size from very small to large, and calculating dimensional weights online for shipping has been very problematic. Further complicating things is that we have an API between Shopify and our POS system which created additional hurdles.

Dave at Boxify has been just excellent to work with...very responsive and consultative. We now have box calculations that work perfectly every time, thus assuring our customers that they are getting accurate and fair shipping costs when ordering. Boxify enables us to control all the variables from box cost, mark-ups, packing charges, etc.

This is a great app and well worth the expense!

Southern Accent Woodcrafting

Our new shop has many variations of weights and boxes. it's been a challenge as shopify doesn't have the shipping options we need. Adding shipping into our products pricing would only deter sales. Boxify had the app we needed. Dave at Boxify has gone over and above to explain things to me and help us thru this as there are many details to setting this up correctly. but if you follow what they say-your shipping can be pretty accurate. You can also add a fair shipping & handling fee into the price that blends in to the shipping cost for the client. This app is spot on with USPS pricing-if you set it up the right way. I would definitely recommend them.
Tip-have patience with this app because it can work.

Puppet Pelts

I love Boxify! We ship all over the world and this app helps SO much with quick shipping calculations. It has significantly cut down on the time we spend looking up shipping costs for our customers.

Whenever there is an issue, the support team responds back within minutes and the problem is solved. And, don't get me wrong, the problems are not with the app, but stuff on our end that we didn't input correctly. The Boxify folks take the time to look at all big picture and can spot our errors. Thanks guys!

Esembly

Boxify has been an incredible addition to our Shopify ecommerce site! Our product line consists of 14 products varying greatly in size, shape, and weight. Before incorporating Boxify, the calculated shipping rates our customers were getting at checkout were wildly inaccurate. Now that we have Boxify up and running both our customer and our company are saving money, AND our 3PL appreciates being told exactly which size box to use so there is no guess-work. The support staff at Boxify is responsive and so super helpful. I highly highly recommend this App!

Smoky Mountain Smokers

I was having an issue with the app which was my fault. I contacted Boxify and they solved the problem very quickly. It was an over site on my part. This problem being resolved will save my customers money on shipping along with our company increasing the sales.

Thanks again Dave for all the help.

Joe

JAW Products, Inc.

I always always always receive EXCELLENT support from Dave, like none other, complete with screenshots and troubleshooting logs etc. And the app is just so great, it's saved us loads of money, that I know for sure! Just wonderful!

Mukilteo Coffee Roasters

Top notch support. I was having issues with Boxify not selecting the correct box, then support quickly pointed out that the issue was my mistake. Support quickly looked at my settings, product dimensions, and shipping carriers and to me how to correct them. No issues since and the shipping is being calculated perfectly.

upcyclecomputerwerks

still doesnt do what i need. All i need is an app that lets me set box sizes not something so overly complicated and convoluted as this. Learning curve is fine, but it asks a ton of things i dont need to ask or answer. How hard is it to just be able to set universal box sizes?

the pricing structure is terrible- for an app that just lets you pick box sizes, the fact that the price goes up the more you sell is stupid. .

this is apparently the best we can expect. if only shopify would listen to the customers and just let us set box sizes globally stupid apps like this wouldn't have to exist to infuriate us.

Edit: Dropped to 1 star because it prevented multiple customers from checking out!!! Careful guys, it actually stops you from making money!

Norse Interiors

I chose this app because no other app could help me set shipping rates on products, consisting of several parts, shipped in custom packages. I have a large number of SKUs and Boxify helped me upload them in a smooth way. Their customer service is outstanding!

Janitorial Restoration Hub

This app is good if you do not know how to charge for shipping, however the customer service is beyond rude. charge an extra flat rate instead of using boxify. you will save money and make more on shipping with a flat rate