BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by HELIXO

Best Currency Switcher + Auto Multi Currency + Auto Conversion

HatSplash™

This app is recommendable! Great customer service and fixed the issue immediately. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

Indie Vinyl Den

Easy to set up, and I look forward to how this works out. Impressed with the look and ease. I Will update you soon on my experience.

fofi style

ممتاز وانصح به بقوة
جيييييييييييييييد جددددددددددددا ارجووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو تحميله

eShopperazzi.com

Great app for automatic geolocation based currency switching - ideal for international ecommerce. Recommended for sure.

Miss Missy’s Tea and Sundries

Easy to use, and you can't beat free! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a simple setup currency app.

Colorful Wings

Used it for currency conversion. Looks great and flexible to configure.
Keep up the good work. Thanks!

PS.forYou

Nice...I thing this is a good and easy program for everyone...thank you so much.............................................

maskflypig

This program is so good that it can convert money quickly and accurately.I like it very much!Thank you!

The Daily Goalgetter

I didn't realise that a recent change to themes meant that currency codes wouldn't show for other countries other than the one you're based in. So I had customers not knowing what currency they were shopping in! Eep. Thanks to this app, it adds the currency code to the ends of prices (e.g. $7.00 USD) and auto detects their location to change it to their local currency. Why this isn't a built-in feature for Shopify, I'll never know! Thanks guys, works perfectly :)

My Crazy Pets 🐾

Do not hesitate, really helpful, REAL FREE, 100% working, no hidden fees, fullyfunctional. I can only recommend