BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by Helixo

Hi-Speed ⎋ Auto Currency Switcher with Checkout Conversion!

Eazy Teezy Tshirts Ltd

I used this app to help me connect with my international customers. It has helped immensely. It was easy to install too.

Fittingly FIT

Installation is a breeze. The app functions as advertised and support has been great! This is highly recommended.

BellaBloome

I just added it to my store. The install was easy no coding. Hopefully, it will increase my sales on the store

2minuti Italian Wine Shop

just downloaded, added to the shop, few easy steps, no coding, all working well! 10 minutes set up! thank you

Nordqvist Oy

Excellent tool for currency conversions. The support is very fast and helpful, with any issues fixed quickly and effectively.

HomeGZ

The first application that offers everything you need. For free. I like the design of the button and the automatic detection.

Arcane Magic Sneakers

Actually, this might be the best currency converter app available. Conversions are lightning-fast and setting up this app is extremely easy. So far didn't run into any issues. Will update my review if I encounter something.

VA Fetich

Exactly how I wanted it.. Very straight forward. Easy to use. Lets just see how it will work real time... Thank you.

Shop Matilda

The App is very helpful for my Online business and it's better than expected. Thank you very much. You are Great! I will surely recommend you further.

Kay Bella

amazing app. it helps alot with reducing confusion when customers check out from different parts of the world