BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by HELIXO

Best Currency Switcher + Auto Multi Currency + Auto Conversion

UniqueWebShop

The prices for my products stated to raise by themselves when somebody was scrolling up and down the page.

Dr.C Lab - Organic, Natural, Vegan Cosmetics - Silicon Valley Smart Beauty Research Innovation Center

Customer service is so BADDDDDDDD ! Contacted them and waiting for more than 2 weeks, but the issue hasn't been resolved. First I sent them twice via email, but got no reply. Then I had to login to the app and sent them message via Chat support, there was no body there. So I left a message telling them that please contact me via email . Then I received a notification via email saying that somebody answered me via ... message (WHY MESSAGE, NOT EMAIL ????) , and she said "Let me check, one moment please", and then NOTHING ELSE. No answer, no more message, no email coming . I kept waiting but no body contacted me after that "one moment please" :(((( SUCH A TERRIBLE SUPPORT !!!!