BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by HELIXO

Best Currency Switcher + Auto Multi Currency + Auto Conversion

UK Utility Shop

Perfect, I was looking for an effective and free app that meets my expectations. Very happy ...I hope you have more good and free apps like this

Verdure Wellness

I have only just began using this app on my shopify store with the hope to pull in International Sales. I am very impressed with the ease of setting this app up and well as the support I received to verify that it is working. I love how it automatically changes the stores currency and I hope this will be a tool to get South African made products to the rest of the world.

Drip-Kingdom

It works great, but it doesn't offer as many currencies as I expected. But it converts currencies sufficiently

casalefay

Por ahora todo bien, estoy en periodo de prueba. aun sin retroalimentación de los clientes. Espero que funcione

Stunningcurvesstore

APP EASY TO USE. AND THE TUTO IS STRAIGHTFORWARD;
BUT I DON'T LIKE THE SMALL CONVERTER IN THE BTM OF THE PAGE. WOULD LIKE TO REMOVE IT..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Marasim

I have finally found the app that helps me convert the currency in few easy steps in my store and sell globally!

BabioStore

better experience with bucks converter, best store converter for every country, simple and efficace better experience with bucks converter, best store converter for every country, simple and efficace

YDID - Your Digital Identity

Easy well guided setup and yes it works fine. The best part is it's free. Waiting for the suto currency conversion to work which as of now is not happening.

Healthy Movements

I love the app, the only thing that can be added, is the ability to place the icon at the top of the website home page.