BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

Developer
Helixo
4.8
November 27, 2022

So far so good, but it is not clear to me how to change the placement of the selector (i would like it to be top left rather than the default bottom left)

Leftwingbooks
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
October 11, 2022

I was struggling with application bugs and no customer support for 3 days. Finally someone attended me and made it work. Many thanks. Now all is good, would've appreciated faster customer service but most converting applications are like this.

Kosmic Home
Spain
Time spent using app: 2 days
Helixo replied October 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are really sorry to keep you waiting for three days. Some issues may occur more time to check than usual. That is why it happened.

I am glad to see that everything is settled now. We could assure you that we will improve our service.

Feel free to let us know what improvements we can make from our side anytime. Seeing your satisfaction gives us the utmost happiness.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

-Helixo Support Team

September 2, 2020

Perfect, I was looking for an effective and free app that meets my expectations. Very happy ...I hope you have more good and free apps like this

UK Utility Shop
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 30, 2020

I have only just began using this app on my shopify store with the hope to pull in International Sales. I am very impressed with the ease of setting this app up and well as the support I received to verify that it is working. I love how it automatically changes the stores currency and I hope this will be a tool to get South African made products to the rest of the world.

Verdure Wellness
South Africa
Time spent using app: 22 days
July 24, 2020

It works great, but it doesn't offer as many currencies as I expected. But it converts currencies sufficiently

Drip-Kingdom