Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno Software

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

法人名簿・営業リストなどテレアポ・営業・DM・FAXDMのリスト・企業名簿収集

Hi there !

If I want to create a discount for everyone . for example , code : gofor10 How to create it in this generator app , gofor10 and quantity : 10,000

The Game Steward

Bulk Discount Code Generator is a great, easy to use app. We don't say this often, but we couldn't be anymore pleased with this app.

⚫ We're able load 10,000 discount codes at a time with no issues and no limit. We were able to simply copy an paste our codes into the app.

⚫ The app even estimated for us how long the load would take Shopify to integrate (a couple minutes) and told us when we had accidentally loaded duplicate codes (great feature.)

⚫ We ran this app through its paces, testing it with virtually every discount control option Shopify offers for discount codes - this app passed with flying colors. No issues.

⚫ We found the apps features & interface blend seamlessly into Shopify - we wouldn't know it wasn't part of Shopify if we hadn't added it ourselves.

⚫ Finally, We received terrific support from Seguno, the company that developed this - we're checking out their other Shopify apps now.

Treat Haven

Great app, it is very easy to use. I was able to create up to 2000 codes in 1 minute! I would recommend this app.

The Spinsterz

Fantastic app! I am migrating over from BigCommerce and have several hundred coupon codes active on that platform. Using this app made it SO easy to bring them all over. It only took me 7 minutes!!!!

Foodwalas

Trust me guys, amazing app! User friendly and loads of utilities for Discount codes creation.

Sanjay Lalwani, Founder, Foodwalas.com

Uniquely Cutie And Sweetie Creamtoe

Being a FREE app deserves at least 4 stars plus if it works one more star, that is 5 stars!

I simply bulk uploaded 20,000 coupon code (10,000/set) by copying the codes from my csv file to the import box and click a button. It's that simple! I've never tried app's feature to generate coupon codes though, but I used a free web version to easily and quickly generate the code from this website: http://generator.voucherify.io

Hmb Online

Awesome app. Highly recommended!

Colette Lola

Just downloaded as I needed to make 90 unique codes. The result, awesome. Super easy to use and creates all the codes in a flash, this is what Shopify should have built in. I also like how it keeps all the codes in 1 entry and from there you can see all your codes usage data and export them as well.

If your looking for a bulk code generator this will definitely do the job.

Wltactical

Very nice APP and it helps creates bulk discounts for our valuable customers!!!

Escape Watches

Creating codes is very easy and it can be done quickly. The application looks very nice and user-friendly if you want to check how it looks like before you install visit our website www.escapewatches.com and see it yourself.

Previous 1 3 4