Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Lord Stanley's Warehouse

Love this app, it lets me create millions of unique codes and for easy export! 5-stars all around, great support team as well A++

Girl Knows All

Straight forward, quick an easy enabling my brand to offer student discount without risk of shared codes.

October 23, 2019

Student discounts...great idea! We love to hear how our users put the app to use, thanks so much for your feedback!

Happily Ever Borrowed

So easy to use! Thank you so much! Needed to upload a bunch of codes at once and it finally made it easy.

October 23, 2019

Glad to hear you are enjoying your experience with the app, thanks so much for your review!

Bakening

So easy to use and so versatile! Makes no sense why shopify would remove this function but glad this app filled the gap!

October 23, 2019

Thank you for the review, we are here to make things easier for you!

rebornletsgo

I just found this app perfect. Not too aggressive but obvious enough. I really spread word around when it comes. Many thanks to this team.

October 23, 2019

Thanks so much for your review, we appreciate the feedback and your recommendation!

Devoted

Just love the app, amazing funtionality, recommend it to everyone .................................

October 23, 2019

Thanks so much for your recommendation and for taking the time to leave us a review, much appreciated!

The Engaged Legal Collective

I have used this app for two major collaboration opportunities needing thousands of codes. It worked perfectly. Very intuitive and super simple to implement.

October 23, 2019

Awesome, simple is what we do best! Thanks for the review :)

Karuna

This app is great! I found it very easy to use and intuitive. Highly recommend!

September 23, 2019

Thanks for the recommendation and review! :)

Click Books

Amazing app! Makes everything easier specially for our loyalty program. Just type in the discount details and it takes care of everything for you.

September 23, 2019

The loyalty program seems like an awesome way to utilize the app! Thanks for the review.

The Kold Compress

I found Bulk Discount Code Generator when I had 300 codes to input. It's Simple & Easy! Saved me a whole heap of time!

September 23, 2019

That's exactly what we're here for, to save time! Thanks for the review. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10