Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Kulinarische Schnitzeljagd

Thanx. This is just what i needed. its hard to write 100 characters if you are just happy with the app. thumbs up!

Lou Lou & Company

Awesome app, if only it worked. Tried multiple times to create discount sets, and it said it would email me the .csv file once the codes were created. The emails never arrived. I emailed support and they sent me the file, but no explanation of why it wasn't working.

February 26, 2021

Hi there, I hope you are doing well. I am very sorry you had trouble exporting codes but wanted to clarify that is not a function of our app but Shopify itself. That being said, we are always here to help! If you reinstall the app, we'd be happy to run a script to retrieve the codes and send you a CSV file as we did back in September. Just let us know which discount set you'd like us to export :)

Star-Registration

does the job! Great app! Would always use it again - Using it for a lot of one-time codes for resellers

Moving Beans

So easy to use! Great UI and integration. We use it for big campaigns and referral partnerships and it works perfectly for that.

Aesthetic bodies & lifestyle

Really nice app. must use in shopify store . Go and install your store and enjoy the discount offer to your customer

All Purpose Creams

Does exactly what I wanted it to. Simple to use and intuitive! Download to exporting discount codes in less than 10 minutes.

Zomorrodi Teppiche

Great app! Works perfectly. Helps you export thousands of discount codes. Havent tried the import yet but everything else seems to work just fine.

Amberwing Organics

Easy to use and as far as I know the only Bulk Discount Code app that allows you to both import & export codes.

Kaleyfit

The app works fine and smoothly. It generates hundreds of codes in seconds and it can be easily customized.

Imago Portugal

Very practical and friendly. Made the codes I needed in just 30 seconds, including having a PREFIX with the initials of our partners.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26