Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

CARADERO WATCHES

I LIKE THIS AP BECAUSE IT'S EASY TO USE , I WAS EXPECTING MORE DIFFICULT TO HAVE DIFFERENT SETS OF DISCOUNT CODES
I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW THE AP IS PERFORMING SOON
SO FAR EVERYTHING IS STRAIGHT FORWARD

LLUME Jewelry

Very simple. Easy to use. Love it. best of all: free. Couldn't recommend this more. Used to make 20 discount codes with the names of influencers. Saved me 30 minutes in first go.

celiomx

Excellent app! Just what I needed. I've was searching one to help me to apply multiple discounts on my store, and this app help me with that.

September 18, 2020

Hi there, thanks very much for leaving us a sparkling review! We're glad you're finding the app useful on your shop and want you to know that if you ever need assistance, our support team is ready and waiting :)

OhmWords Modding

Just starting using this app, so far it's awesome. This app was exactly what we were looking for. Thank you.

September 18, 2020

Hello, thanks very much for your kind words, we're excited to hear you're finding the app awesome! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us 5-stars :)

Nurserylive

Excellent app. I generated 2 lac codes for my promotion partners and it did so smoothly. Just a suggestion to increase code limit from 10k to 50k with each run. thank u guys

September 3, 2020

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it... That 10k limit is only when you're pasting in codes and is more a technical limitation, unfortunately, and not one we can get around at this time. You can pick any number of codes to have us generate at once though... Good luck with your promo! :)

Neuro

easy and good - found this off a simple google search and can't believe how quick we got it up and running.

September 3, 2020

Great! We're glad you found us and were successful so quickly. Thanks for the review and for using our app, we really appreciate it.

SaferOptics

Awesome app. Really helpful to create bulk discount codes, unique discounts and rules. The app categorizes each type of discount automatically. 5 stars!

September 3, 2020

Thanks for the review!! We really appreciate it and are glad you're enjoying the app. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. :)

The Flair & Natural Co

Love it! I've tried a few other apps and so far this is the fastest and most intuitive to use. It does exactly what I need in a matter of seconds.

August 21, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Divine Guides

works well. this app really helped with our promotions! we were able to generate multiple codes in a matter of seconds.

August 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Buy from Crystals

Easy to use and free! Generated lots of random codes for my website. Very helpful. Thank you to the developer.

August 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for writing a review, we're happy to hear the app is helpful to you and your shop!