Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Appareal

Hello, easy to install and we got the codes we needed. However when customers apply codes at the checkout before they entered all their checkout data like email, address and so on it shows that the code is INVALID. We lost quite some sales because of that and therefore need to install another app not for the next promotion. I tried to contact support to fix this issue but only found FAQ on their page so not helpful. I wish it could be successful... now I am in search of a new solution..

January 15, 2020

Hello there, I'm sorry to hear that your codes weren't working in checkout, we know this can be extremely frustrating for you and your customers. After looking into your shop, we found that because you are using a custom checkout page by Bold Commerce these codes aren't working. We would suggest reaching out to Bold Commerce for more information and please let us know by email (help@seguno.com) if they are able to fix the problem or if you have any further questions :)

My Shopping Addiction Co

It wont let me export with a value. Therefore, I cannot use it with my reward app smileo. This is the whole reason I downloaded this app. If this gets fixed I will update my stars to 5.