Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

My CNB Shop

Every year I have to make over 300 discount codes for one of my clients. What used to be HOURS worth of work only takes minutes now. It has been a life-saver!

ChocoVivo

Extremely simple. Did it in 5 min like the other user. Shopify interface as if you were creating one disc code on Shopify, but you are creating multiple.

DIVAIN FR

Tiene pequeños fallos, pero está bien. Se hace muy rápido todo, se exporta bien y los códigos funcionan. Precio muy asequible.

Hagan Ski Mountaineering

Excellent. So easy. If you need bulk discounts, use it! I created 1000 discounts, with the prefix I wanted, and shared the zip file in less than 5 minutes.

Hiyip

I used this App first time. Sincerely with this APP will help us to attract a lot of customers.

It is a new openning shop and we come all the customers come to try our products.

Better Life

While I wish this was native to Shopify, this app has allowed us to create hundreds of thousands of discount codes at one time. Without this app it would be impossible. A must-have for large discount sets.

C3-Shop

App charged as individual invoices which caused our credit card company to flag the transactions and freeze our account. Shopify indicated this is highly unusual, usually apps charge in monthly or with larger amount thresholds. Not a great experience, should be fixed.

elliottfootwear

Such a necessary tool for creating multiple discount codes instead of making them individually. Thank you very much

FIVE AND DIAMOND

Easy, affordable, and gets the job done, I highly recommend if you need to create bulk discount codes.

Red Oak Furniture

Was looking for a app to generate 1000s of discount codes to be issued to a client for their employees to use. This app helped a lot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22