Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Gumbies

We were initially really satisfied with this app, but recently the app seems to reset the dates on our codes to 2017?!? We're now getting very embarrassing emails and messages from customers telling us they aren't working. We've reset the dates twice now on the codes, but have changed back to 2017 after a day or so. We're already busy enough so we don't need the hassle of having to check that the codes are valid all of time.

Curdbox

This application is super handy and very affordably priced! I needed to make a ton of unique-per-customer codes, and this did the trick.

Her Stallion

I used this app to integrate with Justuno. I can now easily add many coupons and use these coupons properly with my other apps.

Travel Believers

I totally recommend this app as it is very user-friendly. Easy to understand and manage. It is time effective

Wonderhood Store

A new user of the app. But its really very simple to install and use. Generated Hundreds of discount codes within matter of minutes! Highly productive and user friendly app.

Online Fashion Shop

Great App and I use it now for the first time and it look great. I would like to experiment it in the future

Noria Store

Seldom used, this app is still an indispensable time saver. We've seen great engagement from customers as a result. In one sentence, Bulk Discount is a simple tool done exceedingly well.

ZoomCam

This is the first time I am using Bulk Discounts. Testing 10 products for 6 days. I will update the results of this at the end of the campaign. It is easy to use with easy guidance as you go.

Radius Ensemble

This is a great app. So easy to use. We segment every email into multiple buckets with distinct codes for each prospect and this app saves me a ton of time. The app is priced fairly.

Very be$t

AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16