Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Gemini Official

Found this app via the Shopify App Store search for a bulk creation of 250 discounts. It worked really well: it took me just over 5mins to get all of them and our partner has asked two exports of the progress since the start and even this is very fast. Great app!

Rum4me

I found this app searching in google for a solution to create 1000 unique discount codes to use in shopify, 5 minutes later I have 1000 codes, absolutely super. I have not been able to test it out though and see only 1 extra code in the shopify discount menu, but trust that will work as smooth as the 1st part.

GS Búllan

It didn’t seem right, but we set the clocks and got the children up at midnight to go out and yell at the squash. A time-tested deterrent, it didn’t harm the vegetables, but the negative voice lodged in the prickly vine, alarming the squirrels like the sentry crows, who swooped down in a rage to chase them away. When we ran out of children we tried pre-recorded messages, but the squirrels severed the connection and dragged off the squash. Now, we summon our inner children, and the squash grows large. But we have to be quiet because of the neighbors.

GoWarehousify

Easy to use and helpful. Able to quickly make discount codes for all my customers. Will look for more products by square squirrel.

Helm

This app is easy to integrate and use and it is very well thought out. It has all the flexibility of configuring discounts as you would natively in shopify and it also consolidates the bulk generation into a single line item in the discount view which is great for avoiding clutter there.

Slagerij Versluis

Great app, it saves a lot of time and its not too expensive! Really easy to use, even if your not a shopbuilder. It works immidiatly whithout any extra install work.

Hull Kingston Rovers

Very easy and simple to use and created what I needed in no time at all, great app for bulk import discount codes

My CNB Shop

Every year I have to make over 300 discount codes for one of my clients. What used to be HOURS worth of work only takes minutes now. It has been a life-saver!

ChocoVivo

Extremely simple. Did it in 5 min like the other user. Shopify interface as if you were creating one disc code on Shopify, but you are creating multiple.

DIVAIN FR

Tiene pequeños fallos, pero está bien. Se hace muy rápido todo, se exporta bien y los códigos funcionan. Precio muy asequible.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23