Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Western Grassfed Beef

Easy peezy and saved a lot of time when uploading a large amount of discount codes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Straw

Just added the app and a bulk discount to my Shopify.....took mere minutes and I'm so not a computer gal so this is brilliant for me!
Thank you!

The Drift Collective

thanks!! very helpful we use this all the time. great app! would definitely recommend to others!!!!!!

type:A deodorant

This app is super easy to use and we use it quite a bit. You can easily create hundreds of unique codes at once.

Mobile Rescue Shop

awesome app I'm so happy thank you so much. it make grow up the visits on my online store, i recommend this app

The Wet Leaf

Seems good. Haven't had time to see if it meets my needs yet, it seems to be asking for a review before I can set another discount.

My Lucas Oil

This app is easy and cheap and gets the job done. Create bulk discount sets in just a few clicks for only $1.

Terpen Inc

Awesome time saver. Definitely the best option for Groupon sales campaigns. Only $1 per discount code set. Dont know if its monthly per set too?!

The Painted Heirloom

Not sure how this is any different than Shopify's Discount program. It looked identacle to Shopify's discount options.

soxtore

This app is awesome, I ablsolutely love it and I totally recomand it to everyone with warm hearth. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17