Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

ebeauty

Por ahora todo ok, esperemos que funcione al aplicar los descuentos, ya que no se si también se conbine con el descuento que tengo en la tienda a la primera compra, Gracias!!!

Best CBD Finds

Glad we discover this! App is so useful when you need to add over 10,000 codes. So far go good, no complaints.

Kinder Schussel

THIS IS SUCH A GREAT APP !! Glad to have know this one and you guys can use this aswell as she's one of the greatest app for discount

All American Balloons

Love this app! Clean interface, easy to navigate, low cost and works perfectly for setting up discounts based on customer level and product.

RSP Nutrition

App used to work but now I can't create codes fast enough for my business. I do not have time to wait over20 minutes for codes to be created.

Apex Ammunition

very easy to use! plugs right in and gives you codes in minutes. Huge help in wide or specific promotional efforts.

Nisolo

This app is very useful and my team has used it for many campaigns. Unfortunately it glitches about 50% of the time I use it-- it tends to stop working during the final stretch of code creation and can sometimes take up to a full day or longer to begin working again or stop creating the codes altogether and then I will have to pay to create another bulk list of codes to close the gap on the unfinished discounts that were never created as intended at the start. When I've reached out to their team for support, they say I just have to wait. So I would factor in a 2-3day buffer window if you need to use this to allot for error.

CanvasLab

Beautifully simple, a great approach to bypass some Shopify limitations in regard of product pricing, discounts and promotions upon a store stock.

Simodern

Does what is says on the tin - generates standard Shopify discounts but in bulk (e.g. so great for making lots of individual codes to mail merge into an email newsletter for customers). Go to the Discounts section to export as CSV if required. Easy and the Apps charges are not too expensive - you only pay each time you generate a discount code.

AZ I AM : Modern Goddess™ Activewear

Doesn't work - routes back around over and over. Waste of time for a very basic function for a storefront!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21