Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Beydouns Store

love the app. Easy install and had my product picture up to spec with just one click.

Letterseal

I Love Hextom! Their ideas and apps are always just what I came to the app store looking for! I haven't had any issues, and the paid upgrades are always worth the $. Thank you!
www.letterseals.com

Anaklaro

Saves us time and headaches, love it! We use it at www.anaklaro.com

Meckmom

This awesome app just saved me dozens of hours. I can't believe how fast and efficient it was. For a just few dollars, I was able to optimize every image in my shop in a matter of minutes. I can't believe how much quicker the site loads on my phone! I could see a difference immediately. I also changed all the alt text of my images to improve my SEO. I will definitely be recommending this app to others. Great job!!

Queen Bee Deszinz By Deborah

This is a great app, I just love set it and forget it apps. Thus far I am only using the alt image option, but I will be using the other options of this app so I do not have to edit all of my images before uploading. Will save me a lot of time.

Decants

I love this app. If you want to have clean and neat website it is a must have

Elliemaysemporium

Looks good so far and being able to bulk edit product images and narrow by collection etc is really useful!

Theredrenard

Works well and saves lots of time updating.

Empowered 2 Expand

Wonderful App so far. Very easy to use.

Elves Angels

Great customer service. Worked very well for us.