Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Homeapparatus

Looks like the app really works which is great as I have hundreds of products to edit.

Great Outdoors Place

This app is amazing! It quickly and easily optimizes your website images by changing the file extension, reducing the size, creating Alt Text for each image. It's a major time savers.

Lion Feet Sneakers

Very useful. Especially since it works for file names as well as alt tags. But is it possible to ignore certain images, which you dont want to edit?

I would also like to see more options, to have different templates for each collection. Or being able to use PAGE TITLE as a template for the image file names.

The French Apron Company

Wow- This is a fabulous app and has saved me so much time. It's really easy to use and completely automates tasks related to optimizing your images. And what's more it's FREE.

Glow Mo

Easy to use, and great at what it does! Very happy.

Jens Butik

Great app! We use Bulk Image Edit on our website tastingclub.dk . It does exactly what it promises and its fast too. And its free - what not to like?

Homeathlete

its free and works great! Easy to use

www.kinoletics.com

Matflix Sports

I have yet to see the results, but my initial response the was that it was simple, responsive, and did exactly as advertised. Keep making great free apps!

Thejukustore

Crazy good app, wonderful company. Hextom's other apps are amazing as well.

Impecshop

I hope it worked :) I just tried it. It makes the job fast I reduced the size of my images