Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

FaithAbove

Makes life easier, saves time, and is fast and accurate. What else could you want? Oh it's also really priced well per month too.

IvoryJay

A great time-saving product. Definitely worth the money if you have a lot of inventory to edit at once.

TCO Fly Shop

OMG!!! I have spent countless hours creating my own edits within Excel to do what this app does in literally SECONDS! I can't believe that I waited this long to find this app. If you are constantly updating, editing, and altering your store.. which you should be... YOU NEED THIS APP!!

Peak Styles

This app has saved me so much time on menial & timely tasks but are essential for the store to run properly. I can't suggest this app enough if you have a lot of inventory or variants. It will save you so much time.

Scarflings

You’re charging me $50/month and I’m not even using the app. It should be a pay per use model. Please let me know when this changes.

The Lighting Outlet

Greatest time saving app you will find, this saves me having to outsource workers for simple repetitive tasks.

Great work guys.

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

App has made life SOOOO much easier. When we create new products, we often copy existing products to set up. Using this method, we sometimes forget to update the product page title and URL, which throws off our SEO and can be confusing to attentive customers who happen to notice the discrepancy. Using this app, we are able to quickly and easily correct these errors in bulk without having to go back and search individually for errors. We've only used the free plan at this point, so we haven't been able to check out all of the features - which is the only reason we are rating 4 stars and not 5. The features on the free plan get 5 stars from us!!

Feint Boxing

I took app off my account about 5 months ago and noticed I was still being charged. I originally cancelled it because it was confusing to use and it would miss a lot of products when I did get it to work. I didn't like the fact that it was so difficult to use, on top of that they keep charging me after I cancelled it.

Canvas Mafia

The level of tools and the ease that this app provides is worth much much more than its cost. It'll return your investment many times over!

Nature's Treasures

A lot has changed since I started using shopify. It's not perfect but Rome wasn't built in a day. The inventory hasn't been keeping accurate count so we really need to see this fixed as we've had to refund items that are one of a kind with no possibility of back order.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 101 102