Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, no more manual editing

Super Sports Center

Great app. Clean interface and robust functionality. Huge time save. Plus the ability to backup and revert tasks is huge if you need to rollback. Must have if you don' feel like messing around with CSV's all the time. Great customer service too.

I'mThatGirlBoutique

Great app works really well and has a lot of options to edit your store highly recommend for anyone who want to add put prices of collections up and down for discounted days

Dapperdistic

Amazing app when you are running a shop with over hundreds of products. Tasks that took hours are now set and forget. This app is worth every penny.

Cherriblack

added this app and within a few minutes I had ALL of my products with the shipping description I needed. I had started doing it product by product! Easy to understand and was so easy to use. Love it so much!

Showtime Shirt Shop

Ditto what everyone else is saying. HUGE time saver. Easy to use. It did miss a few things on several passes. Not sure why. I handled the misses manually. BUT, it got most of the changes I needed and saved me lots of time.

Swag

Great tool- Makes managing your store so much easier! I consider this app essential, and it has saved me hundreds of hours

Loot Lion

HUGE time saver. This app is a MUST HAVE! This app has literally saved me HOURS of tedious work. It's worth every penny!

7 Simple Solutions

Bulk Task Editor is a great tool, has performed every task I have asked for it. You can edit on, all, or a selection of products.....great

Shop Forever Now

This App is absolute gold and is worth every penny. It has literally saved me thousands of man-hours editing all of our products. A godsend and cannot fault it.

I have used it for months now and I can honestly say it is fabulous. Thank you so much...

Roarlay

Gets the job done, but the limit of 10 edits, so effective app uses, per month is a joke for 10$. Other than that it's a good app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81