Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Swimberry

This app makes things so easy for us! Save a lot of time than just editing products individually. Recommended.

POPUST.store

very usefull app. i really like this. very usefull app. i really like this. very usefull app. i really like this.

Oynasana

Very fast and reliable app to edit meta title, url and meta descriptions. It's even free to use for those for unlimited products.

J&J Home Accessories

I used the app to help me upload items into my store. It is a lot easier to make changes to simple things with bulk Product Edit. I am new to Shopify, so this app really came in handy when I may have misspelled a vendor's name, or added verbiage I should have taken out! Even quickly uploading products into the store all at once. I would give 5 stars, but it does not show you how to bulk edit variants, this completely messed me up. Not the apps fault! User Error!!

EMBER LOFT

This is honestly a great app. I would certainly recommend doing everything manually in each product to get a good grasp on how to edit everything from scratch. But let me tell you, you want this app and you will need it. It's a time-saver and very simple to use.

AAA-AA-999

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thanks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quest Apparel

I wish the bulk edits were quicker. But other than that it is great app. Maybe a but expensive but than again there is a lot of configuring to go into making this app possible

Ringcrush

use this app all the time, we have thousands of variants and it would be impossible to edit them manually.

Ambiance Cosy

Great app it save time, though I find it a bit expensive (do'nt use all the possibilities but have more than 10 edits per months). And I find a bit sad that hextom does not propose bundle of their products (images).

C&ACustomDesigns

I used this app to save time and add all my shirt options to every shirt and update inventory! IT really was worth the money

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 116 117