Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Finestwraps.com

The directions for this app are easy to understand. I am very glad that I purchased this app my other bulk app did not do types.

Whimsy Rose

Does a great job and saves a ton of time vs. doing updates the old manual way. We have frequent inventory updates for a particular collection and variant and this had made those updates a breeze. Goodbye tedious clicking!

Scentmatchers

We could not run our website properly without this app. We have over 1500 variations of our product and this allows us to change the description on all of them. Doing it by hand wouldn't be practicle.

Ultamodan

Great app, lets me update everything at once and very very easy to use. Definitely recommend if you have a lot of products :)

JSVnet

Great App & Excellent support. I have used it to update over 8000 products. Perfect and 0 issues. Strongly recommended!!

planetandmoon

i use this app to update all my descriptions and it saves so much time would definetly recommend!!!!

Ambrogio

Works really well. I have used it to update over 5k items and have not had any issues. would recommend it

Empire Skate

Great app, really useful - makes complex tasks simple and has great flexibility in rules to lock down specific tasks.

Bathroom Vanity Warehouse

I use this app to help with any and all bulk editing I need. It has been great and easy to use. I highly recommend the app.

MudLOVE Wholesale Portal

I used this app to change the product descriptions of over 500 products. It would have taken me hours and hours of work, but instead was completed in minutes. Super easy interface, really clear options and so, so helpful for those situations where you need a lot of things done. I prefer this to Shopify's built-in bulk editor by a long shot; and it does more!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 96 97