Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

ENVIE

Such a helpful app! Easily helps me change prices and write bulk messages on all my products! Thank you to the team. From Envie Worldwide

MAMACO RED

If you have more than 1000 skus, you will need this app eventually. It is making things much easier. But I have realised i cant 100 % trust the app doing the changes. I have recently increased the prices to a certain amount, then realised that some of the items are listed in the old price. This can become extremely harmful to your business when you trust on those increased prices and give cuopons and ads.
Same thing happened when i was adding a prefix to the titles, some items didnt get the tittle at all.
I have to postpone my ad now untill i get a message from Hextom and hope that noone buys something from my webpage because the prices might not be correct.

Floor City

Probably the most useful app on the marketplace. I really like how easy it is to use for bulk updates and if you make a mistake you simply revert it and undo that action.

Jens

I got this app to help me sort out inconsistencies in our URL handle / product title. Absolute lifesaver this app! It has also saved me so much time doing various inventory updates, such as updating inventory for all and/or individual locations. Easy to use, and saves so much time.

Klade Children's Boutique

Great app, disappointed that I can't update SEO and Google Shopping fields via CSV import. This should be a given...

Wedding Ring King

This app is amazing, time-saving heaven.

picked up how to use the app in no time, I highly recommend

Machado Farm Foundation

It does exactly what it says it does and saves me a ton of time. I really love this app and use it several times a week to make sure my store is up to date. I really like how quickly I can edit my products and get back to making them. The ability to in and mass add things to descriptions saves me hours each week that I am now able to spend making new products and serving my customers.

Ultimate T-Shirts

I used this app to edit product SEO and it worked well for that. It'd have been great if the free plan had the option to edit a couple of variant details as well.

TheShoeBase

amazing time saver believe me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trendlin

good using, use this app to bulk edit variant , titile of products. as well use it to export poduct related some data files with CSV formate. it is very useful. hope that improve future more functions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 114 115