4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to streamline the product editing process, especially for large inventories. Its intuitive interface and bulk editing feature allow for easy adjustments of prices, descriptions, and SKUs. The scheduling and revert features offer flexibility and security during peak sales periods. The app is also praised for handling tasks not available through Shopify, such as scheduling bulk price changes and managing SEO. The support team is noted for their quick and professional responses. Merchants consider this app a time-saver and essential for e-commerce efficiency.

April 8, 2024

Very good app! I'm not going to say perfect because there is always some way for innovation, But you will almost always find a way to do what you need to do. Customer service is great too!

Too Twee
Lebanon
Over 1 year using the app
April 7, 2024

FINALLY, an app that does exactly what is advertised AND THEN SOME, without annoying bugs, and endless support tickets. Theis app saved us hundreds of hours of work!!! Thank you HEXTOM ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Twisted Swag, Inc.
8 months using the app
December 27, 2023

Good stuff, very useful to change prices when you have a lot of SKUs at different prices. Don't see a better way how to manage upsells with multiple SKUs at different prices and have upsells. Like when you want to only discount the base price

Silvercut
Sweden
About 2 years using the app
April 7, 2024

Makes my life a lot easier, love Hextom's apps they are a great time saver

Casenixx.com
6 months using the app
April 9, 2024

This is a super helpful app for making changes across all your products. The options are very thorough.

Frankie Rose Fabrics
3 months using the app
January 16, 2024

We use this app all the time and it's great! IF you do really large sales sometimes it does glitch a little, but you can always fix it.

ap0cene
About 1 year using the app
January 11, 2024

Love it. It saved me hours of time and boring work. Worth the few dollars a month especially if you are starting your website and have 1000s of products

Art On A Platter
29 days using the app
November 29, 2023

I have no idea how much time this app has saved me. Since I figured how to work it into my process - I don't think I can live without it.

Thank you guys - I'm using your other image app as well. Both are awesome. Wish i could pre-buy for a year at a lower cost or something if that's possible.

iLoveMy.Pet
India
9 months using the app
December 13, 2023

I love the app. I haven't been able to check out the other features though. I just wish meta fields reflected faster. there were also times when some items were missed.

Swank A Posh
6 months using the app
January 27, 2024

This app has saved me insane amounts of work in product pricing updates. Highly recommend.

Western Mavrik