Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

ClothingUnder10

Absolutely LOVE this app. We have over 5k skus so making changes in bulk (price, tag, weight, inventory, titles, etc) by finding the exact items that we need in multiple ways saved us a TON of time. Also the csv upload function is great too.

متجر بيبي كير

I was at least going to waste 5-10 days editing my 250+ products one by one! This app literally saved my time 100X. Fast and reliable, recommended 100%

SpeedCubeShop

This app was a game changer for me. I was previously editing my products individually which was super time consuming and found that this app solved all of my problems and quickly!

Automotive Vintage

Excellent APP. It does everything needed. Some tasks are a little hard to figure out as far as the proper area to enter the product information but overall it will get done. Some people are complaining about paying $10 per month. If you can't afford $10 per month, you shouldn't be running a business. You have to spend money to make money. After experiencing many other poor APPS on Shopify which shouldn't even be allowed to be there, this one is a breath of fresh air. Keep up the good work!

Powerhousesurf

So so easy to do anything from price, weights, tags, groups what ever you need Loving it!! . ......

Shoperduper Australia

This app is really amazing. Very easy to use. If you need any assistance the support team is very attentive. I have made the right decision to install this app.

Ready Fitness

I used this to help with a number of bulk edits. Really useful and time saving! Worthwhile app. Thanks

RTA Wood Cabinets

Very user friendly and quick response to customer service questions, makes it easier for us here at rtawoodcabinets.com thank you!

popidot

Great app - does exactly what is says it does. Very intuitive and easy to get in to. Happy to recommend.

The WonderWorld Marketplace

This is exactly what I needed for the processes i needed to get done. Simple as that. I need to write more characters. Here we are. Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95