Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Bailey Blue

I cannot imagine running a shopify store without this app... critical for bulk updating product descriptions, pricing and so much more.

ThreadWeird Apparel Company, LLC

Love this app. I had used another one, and it seems to make the process of changing things like pricing and setting up sales way too complicated. This one is super easy! Highly recommended.

Liquid & Lace Inc: Luxury Bikinis & Lingerie

I am using this now for 2 of my stores and I wouldn't know what to do without this. Especially with the holidays. A lot of changes has to be made to price as well descriptions.

Vicious Punx

Brilliant app - saved us an unbelievable amount of time and effort. After trying a few apps this is the best bulk editor!

Funky Tea Shirt

I use this app for editing the description of thousands of pages instantly. A GREAT app to have. Highly recommended.

SPILTMILK

Perfect to bulk edit products quickly and easily. It has saved me so much time as I previously would go into each product description and edit.

EssentialsOnEarth

Hello Team,
I wanted to use your bulk product edit app and wanted to choose 9.99$ per month plan.
Now i see that 10 bulk edits are possible per month. WHen you say 10 bulk edits - 10 times all products can be changes either on description,title,price ,compare price etc? Also previously i have used Vela app and they have a bug that will clear of all images and any measurement charts,GIF files after modification and import back to shopify.
Do you have similar restrictions that images should not be there in product description etc., else when we do bulk edit will they get deleted or change somethings else? I need your response immediately as BFCM is approaching by and I need your help at any cost please. Thanks
Maddy

Aaaahaaa!

Very very useful! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Baleaf Sports

I used this app to change the title or price, it helps a lot. A great app. You can try to use it. Cheap also

TCcustoms.com

My only complaint about the app is that I wish I would've found it sooner. We have 20,000+ products on our store and the editing and uploading of products would be nearly impossible without this app. Well done.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 105 106