Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Sportsfanisland Com

One of the best bulk update apps available!

Neptune Wild

AMAZING APP. SAVE VALUABLE TIME. Very useful. Very easy to use. I have over 8800 product descriptions, tags, etc that needs editing. I used this app daily to edit the description to replace a word or sentences, remove a word in bulk for 8800 products, remove a date from my tags for all 8800+ products.

Filter by collection, product type, etc. Ability to markup my price for certain collections and exclude the others.

I was told by the Developer that they are working to have the tasks I created to be automated in the future so that I don't have to recreate those tedious tasks again. That would be awesome and I'm looking forward to the new automated functionality.

Features I would like added in the future:
1. Bulk Edit to hide Collections or Product Types from all sales channels besides Online store.
Example: Buy Button, Messenger, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Mobile App, Wanelo

Trophy Masters

Brilliant tool, so easy to use and saves an incredible amount of time.

Element Backdrops Props

Easy interface. Very quick to initiate the task. Like it!

The Fox And The Mermaid

Super helpful, saves a ton of time!

Yogagearformen

Wow, this thing really saves a lot of time! Thanks!

Safari Zone

Works wonders, I've only started using it but I can see it will be very helpful when I have large edits to do.

Great Experience so far.

Lilextra

Our company http://www.lilextra.com has hundreds of products and find in impossible to edit them one at a time. BPE allowed us to edit and go without taking hours even days to edit our site.

Brown Paper Studios

This app is even better than I though. I was thinking I would need to hire an assistant to help with all the edits I need made, but this saved me from needing to do that. Thank you!

Shopccj

simple to use - recommend if you have various sku's in your store