Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Socork

top je recommande pour gagner du temps, je ne comprends pas que ces fonctionnalités ne soient pas incluses de base dans shopify. Sinon très bonne app

Mind Of A SurThriver

I have a huge store over 900 products; 165 added now and noticed that all those 165 products were NOT on the Facebook Shop or IG sales channel. I needed a fast, bulk solution and found it. As a website designer/developer, I recommend this app.

The Official Glen Loates Store

This is an indispensable piece of kit. It really is a time-saver, especially when dealing with many variants. keep up the great work!

Made By Cleo

I can't recommend this app enough. It's probably the one we use the most out of all the various ones we use. It's easy to use and of course, I greatly appreciate the efficiency it affords us in allowing us to apply batch changes (usually related to pricing or inventory mgmt updates) to many, many products at once. I also love that there is a revert feature, which makes it easy to undo batch changes whenever you need without having to setup a new "reversal" batch task from scratch. Very convenient. The UI is excellent and very intuitive in my opinion. I'm surprised it doesn't cost more. We use it frequently enough that we find it worthwhile to pay for a subscription even though they offer a free plan too. Highly recommend. Also worth mentioning -- their customer support is also excellent and very responsive. We don't need to use their support often, but on a couple of occasions I contacted them with a question and their reps were so helpful and quick to reply. Highly recommend the Bulk Product Edit app.

Oz Camping World

I spent hours every day updating the products in my store. With BPE it takes me 5 mins to upload changes from a CSV file provided by my supplier. Now I can spend my time attracting sales rather than working on backend tasks. I would recommend using this app, well worth the cost

ShiShi's Boutique Jewelry Supplies

I could not believe I found exactly what I needed especially for setting sale prices.. having 2900 products, i was not feeling good about the idea of doing manually one by one.. but thank God!! I got you! :) Thank you!

Catwa Deals

I don't know what would I do without this app
super helpful and super easy!

We Grind Games POE

At first I thought it wasn't what I needed. I deleted and tried to find another app. Of course, I didn't find any... so I decided to try again. I managed to find ways to make this an absolute must have for my store! We have options that change every 4 months and can you imagine doing it manually? I setup a few options, hit a button, and it gets done. No issues, no stress, no worries. Thank you for making it so much easier to manage a store!

Bibles and Coffee

This app is a MUST HAVE. It's a life changer for any bulk editing you may need, and Hextom has thought of every option you may think of.

Yeaton Collectables

Fantastic application. It has saved my team and I countless hours of time to simply mass update our products. The customer support is 5-star! If you're seeking to save a ton of time in a simple fashion then this app should be for you!