Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

bulk edit thousands of products, CSV import export bulk edit

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

THIRD PARTNER

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Terrible company and app, I had issues with the app and I payed for upgrade but when I tried to use my app I was on free membership only and had no access to my upgrade, I contacted customer support twice and had no response. 2 weeks later still not response from them. Terrible customer service!

Weedipedia

Time spent using app About 2 years

Horrible costumer service. They charged me for a more expensive plan and didn't offer a solution or refund even if they agrees this was their mistake. Stay away!!

Lesecteur.ch

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I paid for this plugin but very not useful.
BPE is very difficult for using and I lose too many times for testing all functuib and reading the blog.
Sorry, but the only thing I get is losing 9,99$

Case & Covered

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great app, easy to use - BUT $10 for 10 edits? Come on. 5 of those were me learning how to use it.

Overpriced. Use GetVela for free instead

Scarflings

You’re charging me $50/month and I’m not even using the app. It should be a pay per use model. Please let me know when this changes.

Feint Boxing

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I took app off my account about 5 months ago and noticed I was still being charged. I originally cancelled it because it was confusing to use and it would miss a lot of products when I did get it to work. I didn't like the fact that it was so difficult to use, on top of that they keep charging me after I cancelled it.

CaseBuddy

Location Australia

Great app. However this popup is annoying and forced me into leaving a review. 1 star. Happy? Hopefully no more popups.

oohhh_thatsnice

Not mobile friendly. Freezes. Screen starts to jump. Concept is right. Might be better on a pc computer

FarmersSolutions

Location Australia
Time spent using app 37 minutes

If i could give this app zero stars Iwould. It did not work for what we wanted which was as the name suggested a means of reviewing bulk items. Instead we uninstalled it within days, it served no use and they have still charged us 9.99usd ... so, now I have to chase them up for a refund. Just be careful, if you try this and it's not for you, they'll still take your money.

Mack's Merch

I tried to adjust all products with the regular prices to the percent off of the prices. But, the regular prices are still the same. Terrible program.