Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Red Hot Vaping

Using this app to replace parts of product descriptions. App itself is good and easy to use but the price is a little bit steep for what you get. example: i have 111 collection i need to edit products within, that requires to $40 package and i need to do some manually. otherwise i need to get the $70 package.

Other than that its a very good app.

Giftgowns

Great for bulk editing descriptions, especially for sales! Easy for anyone to use & easy to understand

Room Fifty

This app has saved us SOOOO much time. It's really intuitive and works perfectly. Would like it to be cheaper, but what can you do?

Lorna Swimwear

I just installed the application. It seems to work greatly but I'll see in a couple of days. The set up was very easy.

eJuice.Deals

The app provides many options to quickly update a variety of things on all our SKU's. Big time saver

Cool Cheap Stuff Inc

I really liked this app, I used it to change all my prices after changing the currency, but I really think you guys whould do a free version, even if it is to put only 1 task per week.

I'mThatGirlBoutique

Great app works really well and has a lot of options to edit your store highly recommend for anyone who want to add put prices of collections up and down for discounted days

Heart Colorado

Works well and has saved me a time or two. Really like the undo feature. The interface could use some work to be more responsive design friendly.

Anything Now

Thanks for the great app that has a ton of options and features for bulk editing products and collections. I will have no choice but to buy the software

Pet By You

I like this app since I have over 4k products in my store, that without counting variants, however sometimes the conditions are not very clear to use and if you have the basic plan, you pretty much wasted a task. The UI/UX is good, it'll take you a few hit and missed to get it, but overall the app does the job and is a great tool for when you have multiple products. I like that they added new plans and overall I would give it a 5, but I had several experiences that I chosen a condition and the result was nothing.