Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

bulk edit thousands of products, CSV import export bulk edit

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Heart Colorado

Works well and has saved me a time or two. Really like the undo feature. The interface could use some work to be more responsive design friendly.

Snackonart

Just download it so far so great. I have many many products in my shop and this little app was able to edit / update the prices so quickly. Very impressive.

Cleats Sports

I have had a great experience using this application. With a product catalog of 1000+ product, I couldn't have done all of the tagging and automation without Bulk Product Edit.

A couple things I would love to see in a future update that would earn the 5th star from me.

1. The ability to duplicate a previously used task as a template for a new task. This would help with similar tasks with just minor differences.

2. The ability to edit scheduled tasks without having to remove them and repost them.

3. The ability to edit a reverted task and restart it.

Great work on this app!

Venwear.com

The Golden Vault

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Perfect to save you time.
The app limit the number of buld editing you can do each month... 5 tasks/month on the trial, then 30.
It go fast...

Brand New Daddy

Got double charged for the app, after few tries got to support and problem was solved.
As for the app, all the tools for bulk editing are there, easy to use ,saves lots of time.

Rv Online Uk

Awesome app makes life so much easier for me its the price really as I am just starting out would be nice for a month free or 2

Fametrends

Con- Doesn't offer the option to "update Sku from a starting number". No option to "add numbers to the beginning/end" of barcode.

Pros - I LOVE the option to (basically) generate barcode numbers. The Shopify barcode app gives you random numbers which doesn't work for everyone. I needed 5 digit barcodes only and this app did just that. I don't use the app for anything else yet, but overall it's great. It runs smoothly and it's quick.

Louisekool

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This is an absolute life saver and is completely essential for anyone who has a store with more than a hundred products. We migrated from an existing e commerce platform and as a multi-line dealer we have thousands of skus. We have had to make mass corrections, tag updates, vendor changes etc. But tag updates for our filters has been essential with this tools. it's just not possible in Shopify when you have multiple tags.
The only reason I don't give it 5 stars, is that in their dozens and dozens of functionality options I have found a few obscure change functions that just don't seem to work for me -- collapsing 2 or more tags into 1, for instance. But that's been a small percentage of what I'm trying to do. So I enthusiastically give it 4 stars.

Qualtees

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very powerful app. Not as user friendly as it could be. Needs an easy mode for less advanced users.

Frame Your Space

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It does a good job. We have 100,000 products listed so when we give it a task sometimes it comes up with 0 edited when we know we had items with the set restrictions that needed to be edited so sometimes we have to run it twice for it to work. If you have fewer items tho, its quick and easy to use.