Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

The Competitive Edge

I have 1000's of products and variants. When I found I had to edit a good portion of them I was about to throw in the towel with all the time it took. I found the Bulk Editor after 3 days of tedious editing. It was simple. I entered my criteria and ALL my editing was done in minutes. I was so relieved.

Now I use it every day to add details to all my new listings and I use it for my SEO.
This is THE APP you won't want to live without. Support is great and the product itself is a lifesaver for anyone who has multiple products to edit.

Globepanda

good app for bulk updating the things in shopify store ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

merchyourself

This app saved the day. Somehow I used a # sign in the title of my products, and Shopify chopped the titles, and made the price $0 for all variations. With a capability to bulk edit, I saved a lot of time to price every variation. This is only one of many times that the Bulk Product Edit by Hextom saved the day!

Posh Baby

Makes things SOOOOOO easy! A must-have for any shop. This saves us hours and hours of work as well as helps us catch any issues.

Village Kawaii

Does what it says, saved me a lot of time.
Basic Plan is enough for solving a lot of time consuming issues.
I recommend.

Livie & Luca

Best. App. Ever. for tagging in bulk. Use it for orchestrating collections/discounts. Would highly recommend.

Penelope Wildberry Wholesale

Extremely easy to use and very diverse app. Highly recommend for any store with several thousands skus.

Wallasso - The Wall Art Superstore

Bulk Product Edit is tremendously helpful! Making changes to our large catalog has never been easier. We love being able to schedule tasks, which allows us to focus on other things while this app constantly improves our store in the background. We highly recommend Bulk Product Edit!

allerlei-bei-lutz

Sehr gute App. Funktioniert einwandfrei und erleichtert die Arbeit sehr. Sie kann weiter empfohlen werden.

Driftwood Interiors

Takes the hard work out of editing many products and variants - great app! Would recommend it for any store owner who has multiple products and needs to edit them quickly and easily.