Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

AAA-AA-999

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thanks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ringcrush

use this app all the time, we have thousands of variants and it would be impossible to edit them manually.

C&ACustomDesigns

I used this app to save time and add all my shirt options to every shirt and update inventory! IT really was worth the money

MollyogMy.dk

This is one of the most valuable apps in our “collection”. It makes our day to day adjustments so much easier on the products, collections etc. Dream it and Bulk edit will make it come true :-)

Darussalam Islamic Bookshop Australia

i just wish they had some vid tutorials, lots of options to play with, saved me months of fixing stuff.

simarandco

THIS WORKS WELL. I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR A WEEK AND IT DOES ITS JOB, ONLY SOMETIMES IT TAKES A LITTLE TIME TO PERFORM THE TASK, IT SAYS ITS QUED. OK

Afro Nation

Parfait pour gagner du temps dans la mise en place de promotions. Le prix est largement justifier...

worky work

I just started using this app and so far so good. It helps me bulk edit products as advertised. will update this review if I come up with something.

PatPat Wholesale

This App is so excellent that it saved so much work for us! Currently, I have not come up with any improvement to be done.

Suave Petal

I needed this app for one task (Inventory Quantities to 0) urgently and this did the trick. Installed with no problems, found what I needed and everything worked a dream. I will be looking at all the other features in the coming weeks.