Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Just Riding New Store 2017

Seems to work just fine.. I chose Weight, entered a product type in this case Show Shirts - entered 0.5 and update all to the same weight. The only thing I would like to see is perhaps a drop down listing all the product types in your store for you to choose from because I cant remember all the product types we have and so now I have to open the product screen in another tab and go back and fourth between the two.. hence 4 stars.

Pure Hearts International

Good app but I'm severely disappointed that the app is apparently unable to add or edit the visibility of various sales channels like Buy Me, Point of Sale, Facebook, Messenger, Houzz, etc. It only allows you to update the visibility of online store. I'm very tempted to give it a 3 or lower just for this one crucial and painful oversight. But I will mercifully offer 4 stars instead. B- for effort.

Llb Uk

Great app. Flexible, easy to use. Does all the things Shopify is missing in product management. With the option to restore pricing, it's very easy to create promotions. Highly recommended.

lauraslittleboutique.co.uk

Compassrecords

this app is great so far. we haven't used it enough to give five stars but it has saved the day for us on the launch of our site and our first sales. gives you the ability to do basically any kind of edit you can imagine. what's better is that you can also revert your edits so it works very well for flash sales, etc.

Frame Your Space

It does a good job. We have 100,000 products listed so when we give it a task sometimes it comes up with 0 edited when we know we had items with the set restrictions that needed to be edited so sometimes we have to run it twice for it to work. If you have fewer items tho, its quick and easy to use.

Extremelymuslim

Highly recommended!! This application has literally saved thousands of hours, so the price is worth every penny. We have so many T-shirts at www.IslamTaught.Me, and this application has done wonders in terms of mass updates. Only one recommendation for improvement: to add logic which would allow for edits to the variants (i.e. shirts of different sizes). But other than that, the application is perfect. Very easy to use and intuitive. Keep it up!!

Mma Silver

Nice app, scheduling is powerful. We use it to deactivate (make invisible) closeout items when the inventory reaches 0, every night overnight.

Wonder Baby Shop

Good app, wish it was free though.

Themanechoice Canada

This app is very user friendly and did not take time at all. I will definitely recommend it.

Sherrarts

I have been using this, off and on, since acquiring it about a month ago. It is really handy for doing repetitive tasks and therefore saves me time where I can be working on other aspects of the store. I am still getting familiar with how it works, but when I set it up correctly, it automatically fulfills my requests. Also, the tasks and actions it takes are reversible and adjustable. I would recommend at least trying it.