Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Richards Guitars

Fantastically useful. Easy to use. Saves hours. What more could you want?

I have come back to this time and time and time again - a life saver and an essential tool.

Here Comes The Bling

Great app- both quick and easy to use... Saves hours on editing.

Sprout Snacks

Great app, helped me decrease my prices.

Up The Nippising

A great app, save a lot of time and editing.

A Dollys World

Great tool - very intuitive and easy to use from start. Saves you tons of time. The bulk editing-options are endless. Very powerful - wouldn't do without it.
www.carmazoe.com

Flavortribe

Powerful app that did exactly what I needed to update weights across all of our flavor concentrates. It handle each flavor size variant without any hiccups.

Madeinbk

This app makes everything so much easier! Just the day before I had to go through all my products one by one to change the prices. Now with this app I was able to select everything and type in the new price and it updated all my products in the background. Love it!

Brooklyn-centric apparel, accessories and home goods for the longtime resident or recent transplant.

Sportsfanisland Com

One of the best bulk update apps available!

Neptune Wild

AMAZING APP. SAVE VALUABLE TIME. Very useful. Very easy to use. I have over 8800 product descriptions, tags, etc that needs editing. I used this app daily to edit the description to replace a word or sentences, remove a word in bulk for 8800 products, remove a date from my tags for all 8800+ products.

Filter by collection, product type, etc. Ability to markup my price for certain collections and exclude the others.

I was told by the Developer that they are working to have the tasks I created to be automated in the future so that I don't have to recreate those tedious tasks again. That would be awesome and I'm looking forward to the new automated functionality.

Features I would like added in the future:
1. Bulk Edit to hide Collections or Product Types from all sales channels besides Online store.
Example: Buy Button, Messenger, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Mobile App, Wanelo

Trophy Masters

Brilliant tool, so easy to use and saves an incredible amount of time.