Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Your Heart Boutique

Ugh. I have a new store with only 50 products and hit my 10 "monthly Bulk Edit Tasks" in about 30 minutes!! I paid $9.99 today and I can't use it again for a MONTH because I hit my limit. Then I can pay another $9.99 for another 10 tasks. No, thank you. It's basically useless without the $19.99 per month plan and they lure you into that pool very quickly.

Threadz Depot

My store is for fashion trends and a bulk editor can be very useful. I was using the basic price ($19.99). This app overall is pretty descent but could use a better description tool so you can edit fonts better for bulk edits.

Devons Emporium

Works really well for changing bulk prices, but at $1 per edit (limited to 5 a month) I don't really see it as being worth it.

Del Valle Accessory

very easy to use but it's expensive if you need to edit a lot of things

Honest Leggings

I'm going to give this another shot.

Beancentral

Asked to write review before I could see results.So I give three stars. After being able to check I found (no surprise) it updated the db perfectly. So to be fair the review is now five stars.

Bromleybows

Great product, but I am being forced to leave a review to stop the box appearing every time I use the app - even though I am paying for it.

Very very very annoying when I'm paying $15 a month.

Babystuff Co Nz

once you get used to using it ,so easy!

Clothing By Me

App is wonderful, but too pricey for my small boutique business.

Little Cassata Boutique

The only thing I wish this did was allow you to look at products and change certain ones as opposed to searching.

Previous 1