Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

App has made life SOOOO much easier. When we create new products, we often copy existing products to set up. Using this method, we sometimes forget to update the product page title and URL, which throws off our SEO and can be confusing to attentive customers who happen to notice the discrepancy. Using this app, we are able to quickly and easily correct these errors in bulk without having to go back and search individually for errors. We've only used the free plan at this point, so we haven't been able to check out all of the features - which is the only reason we are rating 4 stars and not 5. The features on the free plan get 5 stars from us!!

Nature's Treasures

A lot has changed since I started using shopify. It's not perfect but Rome wasn't built in a day. The inventory hasn't been keeping accurate count so we really need to see this fixed as we've had to refund items that are one of a kind with no possibility of back order.

Buttons For the People

I automated SKU editing, this app very helpful and saved me so much time! I've used it before to edit products.

jrbmx001

Great app. Fills a void in the Shopify toolset. Very easy to understand and use. Excellent support from the Hextom team. Using this app makes me very interested in exploring their other apps.

Why not 5 stars? There are a couple little things that are overlooked/missing. Support has already suggested they would be willing to look at including those things in a future release; if they do, I will enthusiastically update my review to 5 stars.

TARA GRINNA SWIMWEAR

Quick and easy way to update in bulk! Sometimes though it doesn't update and we must repeat steps, not sure why this happens only sometimes.

WIGBING

I LOST MORE TIME THAT I SHOULD WIN! WORSE APP EXPERIENCE, i'm really disappointed I need to do all the changes they make by myself now. Horrible!
they don't ever let me add this review 0/5

Zion mode

very usefull app helps me to edit Products quickly and easily in an easy way and not complex. thank you

Posh Affair

Great app and works well and quiet easy to use, but way too expensive for what it does, i will definitely look for a cheaper alternative.

Pet que

awsome app. relieved a big headache of bulk edits ,kudos to BPE developers. All the best for your future.

Red Hot Vaping

Using this app to replace parts of product descriptions. App itself is good and easy to use but the price is a little bit steep for what you get. example: i have 111 collection i need to edit products within, that requires to $40 package and i need to do some manually. otherwise i need to get the $70 package.

Other than that its a very good app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9