Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Inside Stores

Good app but not intuitive. If you have a lot of skus and want something complicated done it involves A LOT of steps. Good support though.

Buddy RC

everything is good except the review reminder every time you use the app it popped up, again and again and again, kind of an annoying feature.

Hometells

Though the app does have a few issues where it runs scans correctly one time then another it doesnt, so far for the amount of inventory I have it does help a lot.

Strut and Slay

The constant pop up asking for a review is getting real annoying, real quick. Other than that good app

Nox Dulcis

La question que je me pose est : comment ai-je pu me passer de cette application jusqu'à présent ? Elle est incontournable et indispensable pour faire de l'édition de masse. Le gain de temps est tout bonnement incroyable ! Les options proposées sont nombreuses et variées.
Que du bonheur !

Fairylynn creation

J'aime beaucoup cette application qui j'en suis sure me sera utile a l'avenir , mais je ne suis pas a l'aise avec l'anglais serait-il possible de la mettre en Français ???

axent

I use this app for a while now and it works great. It could use some upgrades here and there and I think the price is a bit high but all in all it saves me a lot of time so I am happy with it.

The Broken Attic

It takes a minute to get used too, but once you get it, this app is a life saver. Its really helpful when you are loading a lot in at once.

Quest Apparel

I wish the bulk edits were quicker. But other than that it is great app. Maybe a but expensive but than again there is a lot of configuring to go into making this app possible

Ambiance Cosy

Great app it save time, though I find it a bit expensive (do'nt use all the possibilities but have more than 10 edits per months). And I find a bit sad that hextom does not propose bundle of their products (images).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10