Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Fairylynn creation

J'aime beaucoup cette application qui j'en suis sure me sera utile a l'avenir , mais je ne suis pas a l'aise avec l'anglais serait-il possible de la mettre en Français ???

axent

I use this app for a while now and it works great. It could use some upgrades here and there and I think the price is a bit high but all in all it saves me a lot of time so I am happy with it.

The Broken Attic

It takes a minute to get used too, but once you get it, this app is a life saver. Its really helpful when you are loading a lot in at once.

Quest Apparel

I wish the bulk edits were quicker. But other than that it is great app. Maybe a but expensive but than again there is a lot of configuring to go into making this app possible

Ambiance Cosy

Great app it save time, though I find it a bit expensive (do'nt use all the possibilities but have more than 10 edits per months). And I find a bit sad that hextom does not propose bundle of their products (images).

Ultimate T-Shirts

I used this app to edit product SEO and it worked well for that. It'd have been great if the free plan had the option to edit a couple of variant details as well.

Laura Bottas

I am really grated to get this software to save me a lot of time to edit the product prices and descriptions.

www.Parts4Cabinets.com

This app is a handy app and extremely handy, especially for larger stores with a lot of inventory but cannot use operators suck as empty fields in some cases and also doesn't have the option to save previously used searches as reusable. Sometimes I execute an action in a set of products for which I searched and if I need to modify a different section of the same group. I have to search all over again instead of just being able to re-use the previously.

David Francis

Great easy to use tool. I was able to mass edit and change a url in my 1,000's of descriptions in a matter of minutes.

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

App has made life SOOOO much easier. When we create new products, we often copy existing products to set up. Using this method, we sometimes forget to update the product page title and URL, which throws off our SEO and can be confusing to attentive customers who happen to notice the discrepancy. Using this app, we are able to quickly and easily correct these errors in bulk without having to go back and search individually for errors. We've only used the free plan at this point, so we haven't been able to check out all of the features - which is the only reason we are rating 4 stars and not 5. The features on the free plan get 5 stars from us!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10