Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Strut and Slay

The constant pop up asking for a review is getting real annoying, real quick. Other than that good app

Nox Dulcis

La question que je me pose est : comment ai-je pu me passer de cette application jusqu'à présent ? Elle est incontournable et indispensable pour faire de l'édition de masse. Le gain de temps est tout bonnement incroyable ! Les options proposées sont nombreuses et variées.
Que du bonheur !

Fairylynn creation

J'aime beaucoup cette application qui j'en suis sure me sera utile a l'avenir , mais je ne suis pas a l'aise avec l'anglais serait-il possible de la mettre en Français ???

axent

I use this app for a while now and it works great. It could use some upgrades here and there and I think the price is a bit high but all in all it saves me a lot of time so I am happy with it.

The Broken Attic

It takes a minute to get used too, but once you get it, this app is a life saver. Its really helpful when you are loading a lot in at once.

Quest Apparel

I wish the bulk edits were quicker. But other than that it is great app. Maybe a but expensive but than again there is a lot of configuring to go into making this app possible

Ambiance Cosy

Great app it save time, though I find it a bit expensive (do'nt use all the possibilities but have more than 10 edits per months). And I find a bit sad that hextom does not propose bundle of their products (images).

Ultimate T-Shirts

I used this app to edit product SEO and it worked well for that. It'd have been great if the free plan had the option to edit a couple of variant details as well.

Laura Bottas

I am really grated to get this software to save me a lot of time to edit the product prices and descriptions.

www.Parts4Cabinets.com

This app is a handy app and extremely handy, especially for larger stores with a lot of inventory but cannot use operators suck as empty fields in some cases and also doesn't have the option to save previously used searches as reusable. Sometimes I execute an action in a set of products for which I searched and if I need to modify a different section of the same group. I have to search all over again instead of just being able to re-use the previously.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10