Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

bulk edit thousands of products, CSV import export bulk edit

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Cultured Cup®

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is a powerful tool to make bulk edits across a large scope of products while still specifying a certain type or tag. I have really enjoyed using it and I feel for people who need to make major changes across a large swath of products that don't work in the normal Shopify editor, this is the app for you. My only feedback is that they don't yet have a bulk change for meta fields using the "Multi-Line" choice and so I had to get creative. But even then it wasn't hard to find a way to make the edit.

roux.dk

Location Denmark

Does what it says on the package, very happy with how it works. Would be nice to be able to remove already finished actions from Bulk Edit Tasks, as it becomes cluttered quickly. Would also be nice to be able to name and save said tasks as Quick Actions (or something), so they can be easily found and run again.

Ted Baker Serbia

Location Serbia
Time spent using app 7 minutes

I use this app to update price, tags, variants and it does a great a job. Its really easy to use and reasonably quick , The only downside is if you have several pages they don't offer you discount and you have to pay separately for each page

Viper Tactical

Location Italy

Practical and useful app, we have been using it for several months almost every day on several websites we manage. We use it for various purposes, both SEO and for quick price changes and much more. Essential to save a lot of time in repetitive changes.

steve rapport photography

This tool is amazing. It's so hard to do bulk edits in Shopify, even using a CSV file. This app makes it (relatively) easy, and there's a nicely designed user interface too.

VsEssentials

I used this app to help me do bulk editing, It went without fuss, should've paid to do it at once and be done.. Nice job, I'll come back if it not correct on my website, if it's good, i'm a long time user..

Nature's Treasures

Time spent using app About 2 years

A lot has changed since I started using shopify. It's not perfect but Rome wasn't built in a day. The inventory hasn't been keeping accurate count so we really need to see this fixed as we've had to refund items that are one of a kind with no possibility of back order.

TARA GRINNA SWIMWEAR

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Quick and easy way to update in bulk! Sometimes though it doesn't update and we must repeat steps, not sure why this happens only sometimes.

Posh Affair

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and works well and quiet easy to use, but way too expensive for what it does, i will definitely look for a cheaper alternative.

Lorna Swimwear

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

I just installed the application. It seems to work greatly but I'll see in a couple of days. The set up was very easy.

Previous 1 3