Ablestar Bulk Product Editor

Bulk product edit, CSV Excel import export, edit metafields

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Elyben

Location Norway

That is an excellent App and an excellent customer service. It´s easy to use and it saves a lot of time. I totally recommend

Chompalomp

Seriously. Amazing. You need this app, especially if have more than 10 products. This is probably the best time saving app I have come across. I could do a happy dance.

Wellbeing Choices

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Fabulous! So much quicker and easier than trying to do it through Shopify's bulk editor.
Added: I have been using this app for over a year now and on the few occasions I've had to contact customer support, they've been brilliant. Quick responses and fixed my issue straight away.

Maison Nearby

Very useful, i didn't know what i was going to do with my csv file from my supplier but that app looks promising so time is precious.

Words Expressions

Wow, I am highly impressed! I had over 950 products with most of them having about 90 variants each. I needed to change the prices of all of them, including their variants. Since it was a % change that I was going to apply across all products, I initially thought, no problem, I’ll just export the product listings and change the prices using a formula in Excel. However, when I opened the CSV file in Excel, I randomly looked at the descriptions, many of which have special characters and/or includes the ampersand, I noticed a lot of ascii formatting gibberish. With the number of products that I have, I knew it would take quite a while (likely days) to edit out the gibberish in all of the descriptions after I imported the price changes back into Shopify. I dreaded the thought of having to do that, so I searched for a better option and that’s when I found this app. I was able to install, import my product listings, and change the prices of all 950+ of them in about 45 minutes. More accurately, it took 5 minutes of work by me and 40 minutes after that, letting it run and do its thing to update every product variant—approximately 34,000 of them! Talk about a “HUGE” time saver this app is! I’m highly impressed and would give it a 7.5 out of 5.

Cravethevape

Well made, so far it’s very useful

And Above All

The time saved is astounding. When adding new products the tweaking of the final offering is fast and there are no errors. All I have to do is set the right options, look at a sample and click go. DONE. Love this app.

Chasing Jax

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app just saved me an incredible amount of time. It's extremely user friendly, and I was able to bulk edit a section of all 350-odd of my descriptions in a few minutes (which would have taken me hours otherwise). Highly recommended!

Allyourstars

So far so good. This app does what it says it does, I really recommended it.

Big Box Outlet Store

The bulk file upload for specific columns was very handy.