Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

My Scrunchie Fit

The team is absolutely effective in troubleshooting any problems you face. Their app brought be a 30% increase in sales over a week. Definitely an app you can trust and use.

Shining-Iris

Frequently Bought TogetherFrequently Bought TogetherFrequently Bought TogetherFrequently Bought TogetherFrequently Bought Together

Lotus-Skin.nl

The support team resolved my problem very fast. I would definitely recommend this app to my friend. Thank you!

LUU

Good still trying it out will see how it does on my store. If it works out well then will keep using

April 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
If you need other help related to our app in the future, please contact us on support@thimatic.com.

Thank you.

Luxxly

Have had the app for a few days, no sales yet but the support is very helpful and fast to solve any issues or customization, so far I am happy.

EASZY

App works very slow. Attention about trying and delete of it. It changed the code, so I had a liquid error at my card page after delete and some time waste for contacting and waiting for support to delete it fully.

April 3, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
We have removed our app code from your theme as you said in the ticket. Please check the ticket and let us know.

Thank you.

NSP Nutrition

Great support. Very happy with their response time. They were able to fix an issue with my theme that was causing the bundles to now show properly.

STAY HOME and play

Great app for a fair price! We got quick response and they helped us within minutes. After the adjustments the app does excatly what we need to show up and promote bundles. Thanks!

popbirthstone.com

I recently was very confused about a couple of the options and a mess i made on my site.Thimatic answered quickly in the chat box and helped me through it all. I'd give them a 10 star review if i could.

Instant Rockstar

Great app that will come in handy for us! The customer service was also quick to assist on setting up the way we intended.