Reviews (917)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, flexible bundle settings, and unique bundling features, especially for businesses offering bundle solutions. It's praised for its ability to boost sales and customer engagement with features like Mix and Match bundles. The support team is noted for their responsive and efficient service. Merchants find it a valuable tool for enhancing upselling and improving basket sizes.

July 11, 2020

I used this app for upselling. the design is simple. customer support is speedy and helpful. except the backend is slower than other apps other than that it's great

tailli
June 11, 2020

The support was very helpful. I really recommend this app! Bundles are looking very good. It helped me a lot

Planetofgolf
Denmark
November 20, 2019

Amazing support love this beautiful app and I will use this app for my other stores is well, I am enjoying Thanks

Shaggy Pup
September 7, 2020

I had some technical issue. I contacted their support and they resolved my issue. Their customer support is great. Thanks.

Kotton Fruit - Online Clothing Store
Pakistan
Edited May 8, 2020

Incredible support! Thanks to everyone involved in the application. I was impressed with the support and patience of the support. Appreciate! I'm solving a small code configuration problem (which the support does for you if you don't know that part). Thank you!

Face Feminina
Brazil
November 19, 2020

great app! Super easy to use. And when I needed help, instant chat was there instantly. And were able to settle my issues on the spot.

Beauty Import Singapore
Singapore
August 30, 2020

I just isntalled this app to help increase my AOV in my store . Just installed it so Lets see how it goes.

Behemoth Fitness™
June 29, 2020

This plug-in makes bundling a good idea.Technical support is also very thoughtful.The most important feature, I think, is the ability to choose different variants. This one is very easy to use. I have found quite a few apps, but I cannot choose the variants.Of course, the APP could do better, and it would be nice to have more custom content, such as a piece of code that only shows buttons and nothing else.This gives us more room to customize the style we want

Sweetnight
July 14, 2022

I tried another bundle app that had great reviews but once I started using it, it was obvious that the interface was designed by a coder. It was incredibly confusing and didn't even provide that much functionality and customization, so I decided to find a better app. That's when I came across Bundle Products. Wow. So much simpler and so much functionality! The chat support is INCREDIBLE. I work late at night and despite the late hours, they were quick to respond and helped me fix issues and add the customizations I needed. If they don't offer a specific functionality that you need, they'll forward the suggestion to the app development team. Super happy with this app. Can't recommend it enough.

La Femme Boheme
WebContrive replied July 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Do get in touch with us for any queries through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

August 25, 2019

Terrible experience, this app started to cause errors due to which the site could not load completely!!! Beware of using this app.

139DEC
About 1 year using the app
WebContrive replied August 25, 2019

Hi We are really sorry for the problem you faced. You might get error when we are doing our server up-gradation. So can you please install it and take look it is working fine in all store. Let us know if you still face any issue we will make sure our app works completely fine in your store and you can generate more sales using our app. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Thimatic Support Team