Reviews (917)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, flexible bundle settings, and unique bundling features, especially for businesses offering bundle solutions. It's praised for its ability to boost sales and customer engagement with features like Mix and Match bundles. The support team is noted for their responsive and efficient service. Merchants find it a valuable tool for enhancing upselling and improving basket sizes.

June 12, 2021

The app only works when you test it out, after that its not working anymore, i always got complain from my customer that they cant see the bundle on the product page, i have to ask them to keep refresh the page or i have to disable the app and enable it back, keep refreshing then the app shows again. This is not user-friendly and does not help my store much, i feel that I got cheated paying this stupid subscription for nothing.

Buubees
Singapore
27 days using the app
WebContrive replied June 21, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced.
We had checked the issue and that was from your theme side. We also shared the issue details on your support ticket but didn't get any response from your side.
If you need any other help, please contact us at "support@thimatic.com"

Thank you.

August 13, 2020

I found this app very awkward to work with. It also did not appear to provide consistent results. I found support to be too slow.

eco dog care
28 days using the app
WebContrive replied August 14, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you had faced.
I think you hadn't set our app code to your theme that's why you didn't get the bundle on the page.
If you reinstall the app and we will set our app code to your theme within 24 hours after your confirmation email.

Thank you.

November 25, 2020

I am doing my first Black Friday bundle didn't realise I need to have a bundle app. I set up the app on my store and within minutes I had a function bundle. Thank you so much. The app has taken out a lot of stress due to the Black Friday set.

Amja Unabashedly
About 22 hours using the app
April 12, 2019

This is not the best app. While it might be user friendly, it didn't do well for our shopify store. There weren't a lot of options or the ability to make changes. In the last few weeks that we've been using, it kept shutting down.

Flower Pot Tea Company
26 days using the app
June 18, 2020

Pretty good so far... will submit another review when I get to use it a bit more! Thanks for the easy app

The Knot Kneedle
About 20 hours using the app
July 8, 2022

We can not get customer service to respond to our needs as we are opening our store. We have submitted several online/chat inquiries and are told that someone will respond to us and they never have. Super disappointing.

GivePower Store
24 days using the app
WebContrive replied July 11, 2022

Hi,

We are really sorry for the problem you have faced. We saw that you have created support tickets during the weekend and unfortunately our support team is not available during the weekend and in the US timezone as we are located in a different region. So we sent you an email regarding this and also sent collaborate account request to set up the code as our app's code is not set up correctly. So please accept it so our team can go in and make sure our app works perfectly.

Hope you understand it and approve collaborate account request asap.

November 27, 2020

This app was easy to use and lets me offer bundles deals to all of my customers. I could not have asked for something better.

Melanated Legend
About 19 hours using the app
June 8, 2022

Great customer service! They were able to fix my issue really quickly. They also have loads of bundle options

The Flood Gallery
About 19 hours using the app
WebContrive replied June 14, 2022

Thank you so much!!!
Making our customers happy is always at the top of our to-do list, and I’m glad to hear that you found our app and services helpful.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at hello@thimatic.com or in-app chat. We are always happy o help you.

January 27, 2021

Only have this App recently installed, and we had run into a little issue with the coding side but the support was so great and helped us get everything set up exactly how we wanted without any hassle. Would recommend this App.

TechStar Ireland
Ireland
About 18 hours using the app
July 14, 2022

Easy to use and set up. Had some technical issues but it wasn't a problem because the support was very nice and helpful.

JAYS Headphones