Reviews (917)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, flexible bundle settings, and unique bundling features, especially for businesses offering bundle solutions. It's praised for its ability to boost sales and customer engagement with features like Mix and Match bundles. The support team is noted for their responsive and efficient service. Merchants find it a valuable tool for enhancing upselling and improving basket sizes.

August 21, 2018

The only app that can create a bundle page with products and its variants. After adding to cart you have single items in cart - not the bundle. Pretty useful for warehouse and inventory issues.

Craness
Czechia
November 18, 2021

Instant support and smiley service. Helped me solve a complex problem with display issues when bundling and helped me send them to a particular page on my website. Definitely recommend using them for Bundling items!!!

Home Golf Australia
July 19, 2020

awesome stuff i really love how this app works it is super easy and very cheap it looks awesome and boosts rev

LashLifter
28 days using the app
WebContrive replied August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
If you need other help related to our app in the future, please contact us on support@thimatic.com.

Thank you.

November 21, 2020

made bundles look very well presented, the app did as stated and was able to create some good deals for my site

Ados deals
27 days using the app
November 16, 2022

I needed to change the display position of the bundled widgets, and they helped me out very quickly and promptly, and the layout now looks exactly as I wanted it to. Thank you very much, five-star praise

LIGHTEME
China
WebContrive replied November 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. It means a lot to us.

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com or in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

February 1, 2023

Amazing app and amazing customer support! Highly recommended, it’s very easy to use. Thanks to Jigs for helping me out the minute I needed help with setting some details up!

The Oz Noy Store
WebContrive replied February 14, 2023

We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Thank you so much for taking your precious time to share the great feedback with us.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

August 2, 2020

good bundlemaker for sure i like it alot good bundlemaker for sure i like it alot good bundlemaker for sure i like it alot

Airolife
About 24 hours using the app
October 6, 2020

We had been searching for a Bundles app for a while. Did a fair amount of research. Also tried out a few apps. This was the closest match to what we wanted. Easy to use, install and smooth to function. It looks great both on a desktop and also a mobile. The support has also been great. We needed some help with a few modifications and it was done almost instantly by the team. A great experience.

Gifts of Love
India
About 23 hours using the app
October 20, 2022

Very good! Although I had some problems while using it, the support team helped me solve it very efficiently.

DisplayModule
About 23 hours using the app
WebContrive replied October 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our app features.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

June 12, 2021

The app only works when you test it out, after that its not working anymore, i always got complain from my customer that they cant see the bundle on the product page, i have to ask them to keep refresh the page or i have to disable the app and enable it back, keep refreshing then the app shows again. This is not user-friendly and does not help my store much, i feel that I got cheated paying this stupid subscription for nothing.

Buubees
Singapore
27 days using the app
WebContrive replied June 21, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced.
We had checked the issue and that was from your theme side. We also shared the issue details on your support ticket but didn't get any response from your side.
If you need any other help, please contact us at "support@thimatic.com"

Thank you.