4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its flexible bundle settings, user-friendly interface, and ability to boost sales and customer engagement. They value features like related product suggestions, bundle discounts, and auto-generated discount codes. The customer service is praised for its quick and effective problem-solving. The clean design, especially for volume discounts, and the app's ability to manage any bundle and track stock effectively is also commended. Merchants recommend it for its simplicity, ease of use, and its enhancement of upselling and cross-selling.

February 14, 2023

Great app and awesome support! All requests have been handled professionally and with short notice. Would definitely recommend this tool and the team behind it!

Essbares Erbe
Germany
About 14 hours using the app
WebContrive replied February 14, 2023

We are grateful for your amazing feedback, we are happy to see that you are enjoying your experience with our app and service!!!

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

June 10, 2020

Support team was excellent! Very patient! Very professional! I had issues installing and customizing the app but they helped!

Calcetines de Perritos
Mexico
About 14 hours using the app
May 30, 2019

The team supported very fast. Currently, I'm happy with the app. Will update more information once my store goes public.

LenChil
Vietnam
About 13 hours using the app
May 26, 2020

If you need this to work with multi-currency, don't waste your time. It does not work with multi-currency. Probably a support person error, but they told me it definitely works with Shopify Multi-Currency and I spent quite some time getting it to thematically match our site and to work well, only to switch currency and find it doesn't switch lol.

For a good bundle system that can do multi-currency and multilingual (with many other things like upsell and cross sell) check out Selly in the Shopify app store.

This app will work fine if you don't need multi currency

WhatIF Foods
Singapore
16 days using the app
WebContrive replied August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
We have integrated the Shopify MultiCurrency feature so you will not face this issue.
If you need other help related to our app in the future, please contact us on support@thimatic.com.

August 9, 2020

pretty dope ngl. I like being able to have my bundles work while leaving the automation of printful

Wack Tobac
11 days using the app
July 29, 2020

amazing customer services, helpped me no end on how do set things up. not an easy thing to do with discounts and bundles but they helped no end

The Melt Shop
About 11 hours using the app
October 29, 2021

I've faced many bugs with his app, but luckily the customer support is fast responsive, and useful.

Queen's Boots®
Italy
10 days using the app
April 9, 2020

uiuitr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrytvrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrr r

ProScrubby
Belgium
10 days using the app
WebContrive replied April 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
If you need any help then please contact us from our app admin. There is a LiveChat option and you can also create a support ticket.
You can also send an email on "support@thimatic.com".

Edited November 26, 2019

Decent app! I had some funky code issues in the cart preview, but support fixed it ASAP, which was awesome. Only feedback is how you list product bundles - you have create nad list them in separate pages, instead of products.

Little Print Studio
9 days using the app
WebContrive replied January 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
We have added a feature as you need. Please contact us on support@thimatic.com.

Edited October 7, 2020

Amazing customer service. As far as the app, it is very intuitive and easy to use, however it is a bit limited. I wish you had an option for CREATE YOUR PW PACK|BUNDLE <<< so customers can create their own pack of 2 or 3 products (on products page - utilizing the product images that are already on products page and only adding a button that says: build your own pack of 2 or build your own pack of 3 .....

Bare Kollections