Bundles

Bundles

by Gazebo

The easiest way to keep inventory in sync when selling bundles

The Band of Heathens

Harold in support is AWESOME! App has always been great to sync products & have confidence in bundles working successfully -- recently, we asked for an edit/update to the App and Harold followed through within just a few days. Really great - highly recommend!

Kane Brown

Such a great app to not have to worry about inventory overselling in bundles + Harold in support is awesome. Thanks so much!

Beehive Wool Shop

Great app! Easy to use, flexible implementation, and the best customer support for any app, in my experience. Not to mention, no limit to how many bundles we create, nor any predatory pricing structures if your store gets busier. Highly recommend!

飛騰音樂中心 Flight Music Centre | 香港 | 旺角 | 彩虹 | 澳門 Yamaha Roland Casio Korg Hk

It is very simply and easy to use. CS very helpful, very good service. solve my problem and finally can get what i want.

The Feed

Bundles works very well and just like it should. We are using Inventory Planner and the bundles sync over nicely. Great support as well for any questions we have had.

Wishbone Design Studio

I use Bundles with my multi-store Shopify Plus setup. I market several items together as a separate product and Bundles makes sure the inventory for each new item is always correct. A great way to build out your store offerings without actually adding more physical inventory. Bundles is simple, intuitive and robust. Harold is incredibly helpful and patient with my questions. Highly recommended.

ChokeSports

I've been using Bundles App for many years and never had to look back. It's simply the best solution for my bundle inventory needs (I sell many items that are composed by two or more individual SKUs with their own inventory). Harold, the developer, has always been prompt and friendly with the few requests I've had over the years. And he's also made the UI cleaner and faster recently. Can't praise this app enough!

Cerami.co.uk

LITERALLY A LIFE SAVER. And Harold is such an amazing help. I use the app to link multiple products and variants to underlying SKUs in order to properly manage my inventory. SUPER SIMPLE TO SET UP and maintain and most importantly saves SO MUCH HASSLE. Great work!

Zo Zero

Love the app! Finally found one that does everything we want and doesn't take all our customers information. We made product kits and new variants using other variants and it's very easy. We could not be happier.

Customer support is really fast and really helpful.

If there has to be one minus, the app is not cheap... but hopefully this will give us a lot of extra sales and we won't think of this anymore!

Bedtime in a Box

Would highly recommend this app for any store selling bundled products. Great functionality, excellent customer service.