Bundles.app

Bundles.app

From $14/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Gazebo
4.9
November 18, 2022

Love this app. Harold is the best. Super responsive... takes ideas and implements them. The app is super simple and just works. Stop reading these reviews and just install it already.

Bunch Bikes
Time spent using app: 2 months
Gazebo replied November 29, 2022

Thanks Bunch Bikes, I'm very happy to see you love the app and thanks for the great suggestions! :)

November 14, 2022

This app is great and works perfectly for what we needed. The support is also very responsive. We had a local Chrome issue and reached out as we thought the app was having issues. Support was quick ( like a couple minutes quick ) to respond and help us determine it was actually a local issue with Chrome.

Killzone Flashlights
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 11, 2022

Customer support was able to help me in a pinch restore some settings I feared I had lost. They are reliable and focused on supporting your needs with attention and detail. I highly recomment.

JUST FRED.
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 8, 2022

This app is great and works perfectly for what we needed. The support is also exceptional and very responsive. We created a secondary shopify store and wanted to copy over many of the bundles from our primary store to the new store. Within about an hour I had a response and the bundles were copied over. Harold was a great help and saved me a ton of time.

FreedomVanGo
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 27, 2022

We use this app to help keep track of stock items that are included in bundles. It's super helpful and really easy to set up. Customer support has also been great.

Ribbonwire Ranch