Bundles.app ‑ Inventory Sync

Bundles.app ‑ Inventory Sync

From $14/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 8, 2022

I've tried a handful of "Bundle" apps available on Shopify, but they were all unnecessarily complicated and expensive. I came across Bundles.app by chance and after some testing, switched to it very quickly and have not looked back. It is extremely simple to use, yet still has the needed functionality for a very reasonable price. Like I mentioned, it is very simple to use, but there were a few times I had questions or needed clarification, and Harold has always been VERY helpful and quick to respond.

engraveit.com
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited June 3, 2022

This app is great and works perfectly. Inventory levels are updated reliably, instantly and always sync correctly. This is not a small feat and it's clear that this is battle tested and works well. Harold is great. We've been using it for years on several of our stores. Best bundles app.

Swiss RX
June 3, 2022

This app and its developer deserve 10 stars. We have used it for several years to manage inventory for bundles as well as virtual products like embroidered items. Harold (the developer) provides amazing support. Every time I have contacted him, he has responded almost immediately with a helpful answer or solution. He has also improved the app over the years we have used it. The new multi-location feature is perfect for anyone who uses Shopify POS for retail stores in addition to a warehouse for online orders.

Onward Reserve
May 31, 2022

App works great. Harold is absolutely fantastic and provided needed solutions in a very timely manner. In addition to improving search function within the app, Harold's improvements also allow for us to easily identify all bundles associated with a specific sku.

Cable Bullet
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
May 28, 2022

This app helps us take existing inventory and build bundles. Bundles are great because it helps customers visualize options of combos we recommend. Customer service by Harold is outstanding. Very helpful and speedy replies. The new app interfaces are intuitive and easy to use.

Knotty Lamb
May 27, 2022

We use this app to help sell the same products both wholesale (e.g., in a box of 10) and retail (1 at a time) - when a box of 10 sells to a wholesale customer, this app deducts 10 from our stock to ensure our stock count is always right. Very useful and Harold is very helpful.

jiminy eco-toys
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 10, 2022

Great support! Got an support update that helped make my good experience with the app even better. This is great!

Holy Fridge
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 29, 2022

Top-tier App and excellent support. Constantly working to develop the next feature by reacting to user feedback. Integrates well with everything we need it to.

Happy Hydro
April 7, 2022

Brilliant app that has been so helpful for our site and inventory management. But the best bit is the service that comes with it - they could not be more helpful with any queries or questions we have had. Couldn't recommend more!

Auree Jewellery
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 7, 2022

Great app that solved the exact problem that I had! I warmly recommend it to everyone that needs help with bundles.

STUCKIES®