Bundles.app | Inventory Sync

Bundle, bundle products, tiered pricing, auto sync inventory

From $14/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Increase your revenue by selling bundles & inventory syncing

TeSelskabet

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

A very simple but great app. Together with Stocky Bundles it made it possible for us to track recipies and products in order to comply with the health authorities. Harold has listened to our requests and the fifth star is for the new interface coming soon with some new and important functionality. App is straightforward and works seamlessly.

Meeple Movers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easily the best bundling app on Shopify and the only one that would work with separate created products. By far the best support, very responsive to our needs.

Survivor Filter

Harold @ Bundles has been extremely helpful in getting the app to function properly and troubleshooting any issues you may face in under 24 hours. We used Bold in the past and had issues with integration and scripts. We were looking for an app that could virtually bundle products, sync inventory and ensure it worked with our existing fulfillment APIs. Bundles does it all! Extremely clean UI dashboard that's constantly being updated and a dedicated developer who understands his customers.

tribeyarns

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I don't know what we would do without this app. It's worth its weight in gold. And Harold's customer service is second to none. Does he ever take a day off? I'm very grateful to you, Harold.

Madness Comics

I've found this product to be very helpful. It is helping me to better manage inventory for my TCG product, I inventory my booster packs and then collect them into boxes via the Bundle app. I also use it for preregistering my events. The support team has been very quick and helpful the few times I've had to reach out to them.

Brahman Country Beef

Time spent using app About 2 months

I really like this app and use it on a few of our store. It's very easy to use, but also the support team is great if you need help. They reply very promptly to emails and help you get any issues solved.

officialflagpole

A very helpful app adding functionality which pretty much should've been hardcoded in Shopify. The app is minimalistic and very intuitive, and the developer, Harold, is immensely helpful and responding to tickets usually in a matter of minutes.

Honey Candles - Wholesale USA

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! Simple and effective with no limits. We use it in few our stores. Developer is very responsive.

beiam

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Easy to use and helpful for managing kits and other bundles. Would recommend to anyone who needs to manage inventory across multiple skus and bundles.

Pro Blo Group

great app, easy to set up, I was very impressed with the support, i had a quick question and they replied within one hour and gave me the support i needed. highly recommend!