Bundles

Bundles

by Gazebo

The easiest way to keep inventory in sync when selling bundles

Zo Zero

Love the app! Finally found one that does everything we want and doesn't take all our customers information. We made product kits and new variants using other variants and it's very easy. We could not be happier.

Customer support is really fast and really helpful.

If there has to be one minus, the app is not cheap... but hopefully this will give us a lot of extra sales and we won't think of this anymore!

Bedtime in a Box

Would highly recommend this app for any store selling bundled products. Great functionality, excellent customer service.

NebraskaBison.com

This is exactly what I needed to help me keep track of inventory with the custom bundles I have set up on my store! Works with tiered product pricing & custom bundles. Was easy to set up. This is going to save me quite a bit of time in the long run! Thanks so much!

thedharmashop

This app did everything we expected it to do and then it quickly did more! It's easy to use and perfect for what we needed. Our store has many jewelry items and gift sets that contain multiple components and products. This app allows us to easily bundle those items together for inventory and organizational purposes. The app support is great! Harold is so easy to communicate with and gets back to you with helpful information right away. Not to mention that after only a month or so of using the app, he's added features based on our needs that have been incredibly helpful. It's nice to know that he's always working to improve the app based on feedback from users. Highly recommend!

WOOX

I've finally found an app the doe EXACTLY and ONLY what I need: synchronize and update the inventory of "components" to manage the inventory of the assembled finished products. We assemble to order so this app is a must!

Plus, I was stoked with the customer service of Harold, the developer. I've sent him 8 emails, and they were all answered within 10-15minutes. After 2 hours total I've got all my questions answered and all my concerns cleared.

Thank you!

CK Swagworks

I am utterly obsessed with trying new apps, and all I can say is... my god, I am so glad I tried this one out. This may be the single most useful app in the history of Shopify. I don't know how I lived without it. It saves me so much time!

VisiVite

Intuitive, easy app with superb support. We have several combination products in our store, and Bundles allows us to sell these combination products that are customer favorites.

WOVE

Probably the only app I couldn't live without - easy to set up and works perfectly at keeping inventory updated across multiple sku bundles.

Max and Neo Dog Gear

Works perfectly as described. Great for making 5 and 10 packs of a single SKU. Also, great for syncing wholesale products and retail products together.

Zesty Technology

This app does exactly what it is supposed to do. It keeps track of our complex parts and makes managing our inventory possible.

There are two things that stand out for me here:
1 Ease of use. Fill it in and forget. It simply works.
2 Support. I asked a question and got a reply, within minutes.

Final note, the app keeps improving. Nice to see that it is getting better and better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7