Bundles

Bundles

by Gazebo

Sync inventory for bundles,bundle discounts,raise order value

Kimmy Snabric

UPDATE: I'm taking my 4 star to 5 stars because... Since writing my review, the developer has not only read and considered the suggestions I outlined, but he already implemented TWO within an hour of me leaving my review AND is working on implementing the third with his software update. He sent me a very kind email after I left the review to let me know he appreciated the suggestions and that he had already made some of the updates and was working on the other updates. This speaks volumes about him as a developer and about this app! He has demonstrated his passion for what he does and that he's not just in this to make a quick $$ on his app, but that he truly cares about the performance of his product and that the happiness of his clients is important to him. I recommend this app 110%. You will not be disappointed with your choice. I am very confident the developer will continue to go above and beyond to make this the best Bundling App available. ------- ORIGINAL REVIEW: I have used this app for over a year now and have used numerous Bundling apps in the past. This is by far the BEST bundling app I have used. While others had major bugs in their systems that was constantly overselling my products when it shouldn't, this app is very sound in the way it has been built and the way it functions. I considered giving this app a 3 star rating, but because it's definitely the best working bundle app I've used, I cannot bring myself to rate it that low. That being said... I gave this app a 4 star for the following reasons: 1. There is no way to "duplicate product" on the bundles list page. You have to first enter the bundle by clicking "show" to then use that bundle as a base for a new bundle. 2. There is no way to delete multiple bundles at once. You have to go into each bundle individually to delete one by one, which is very time consuming when your products have numerous variants AND you're deleting multiple product listings. This app should have a way to select multiple bundles at a time on the bundle list page so you can mass delete or mass edit. 3. When a bundle has an error, a red banner shows at the top of the bundle list page indicating some of your bundles have problems. You have the option to delete these bundles, but it does not tell you which bundles you're deleting or give you the option to view them first. If you don't want to blindly delete bundles you don't know what they are, you have to then scroll....scroll....scroll....scroll... through hundreds upon hundreds of bundles just to find all the bundles highlighted to see which they are. There is no way to click on the red error banner at the top of the page to then be show which bundles have a problem. In addition to this irritation.... after you scroll for 10 minutes looking for all the bundles with errors... they're sometimes hard to spot if you're trying to scroll fast because they're highlighted in pink and not a bright obvious red. If these listed things could be improved upon, this would most definitely be deserving of a 5 star review from me.

March 9, 2021

Thanks for your review and your suggestions. 1 & 3 are on my shortlist and will be resolved soon. 2 is something that's going to be possible after I released a big update I'm currently working on.

ROCKYCAY

This app is great, easy to use and it works as promised. Great customer service as well. Highly recommended.

Calm the Chaos Crystals

App is perfect for what I need. My store contains kits but I also sell some of the items individually. This app helps me organize everything I am selling AS WELL as my materials and inventory. At first I was having trouble forming bundles that fit my needs but after chatting Harold, he was persistent enough to guide me through the right direction. The end result was perfect and my organizational needs are satisfied.

MES VOISINS PRODUCTEURS

Great app, but the best part is the support provided by Harold, blazing Fast ! I absolutely recommend !

Drawlz Brand Co.

I have been looking high and low for an app like this!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU! EXCELLENT!!! The only thing I wish it can do was give the customer the option to select multiple sizes in the bundle.... If this is in fact possible I have not figured it out yet.

February 11, 2021

Thanks for your review! That is possible, if you send me an email I’ll help you set it up. :)

The Floral Project

I absolutely love this app. It is super simple to understand and use and it does exactly what you expect it to do. I've been using it for a couple of months and have had no problems whatsoever. The Support team are top notch as well.

Lawry's At Home

If you are in need of an inventory system, look no further. This program is absolutely amazing and couldn't be easier to use. The best feature, that most inventory management systems DO NOT have, is the ability to "bundle items" and allow you to inventory the components of a product. It is a GREAT value - you need no other purchase to have bundles function. The best part is the MOST responsive customer service by the developer, Harold. He answered all my questions, and personally validated something on my site for me to solve something I couldn't solve. No response has take more than a few hours, most were quicker than that. I promise you will not be disappointed - my entire set up was completed and working with in an hour, with 30 plus components on 4 products.

Public Goods

We've been using the Bundles app for years and it's super simple and helpful. We use it both to create bundles of mixed products, but also to be able to sell cases of products. A case is just a bundle of a bunch of one product. It keeps our inventory perfectly in sync when we sell a bundle or a case. Recently we set up a 2nd shopify store and Harold was super helpful at migrating our existing bundles from our original store to our new store.

Never Not Hungry

Really great app – does exactly what I need it to do, and when I didn't know what to do, Harold was extremely responsive, clear and very helpful! Definitely recommend this app.

The Little Things

I loved this app as it helps me manage the inventory accurately and is pretty easy to make and update bundles of products. ( in my case pre filled party bags ). However now I am in love with the service as well. I have been using this app for over a year and today had a bug for the first time. The developer assisted and fixed the bug within 2 hours of my email even though it is a Sunday. definitely recommend it to everyone :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10