Bundles ‑ Bundle products

Product Bundles, Kits, Volume Discounts & Composed Products.

From $14/month. 10-day free trial.
The most easy way to sync inventory for bundles

Social Citizen

Very helpful customer service. Responded quickly and clearly. The app is useful for multi-packs and sharing inventory among multiple products

Rooted.sg

Was using another similar app but this is so much more intuitive and a lot quicker. Harold was also so prompt in his replies and on point with the solutions. This app has reduced my headache and time, highly recommended!

WANDERNESS

Such a great app - super simple, intuitive, made it really easy to offer themed bundles in my candle store so I didn't have to create SKUs for each bundle (and my fulfillment partner could easily pick and pack).

Colonna

This app is excellent in its simplicity and reliability. It has allowed us to merchandise our products in bundles while, importantly, keeping inventory in sync. Bundles are now very popular on our store and contribute a significant percentage of our revenue.

Shutter Bombs

Just like an escalator makes it easy and convenient to bring you up or down a level, this app makes it easy and convenient to create bundles and manage inventory. This is literally the only app you need to create bundles! Super easy to set up, syncs up with inventory and is always accurate. Don't mess with the other apps that may have all these shiny bells and whistles that ultimately just end up being unneccesary. If you need to create bundles that sync up with your inventory; this is the app. No need to look any further. Download and be set up in 5 minutes. Have a question? The dev is responsive AND super helpful. GG's

AHINSA SHOES

Amazing app, works great even with many items in bundles. Perfect support, quick and great answers even over weekend :)) Definitely recommend ! :))

Scratch Supply Co.

This is the only app we've found that lets us do what we were looking for: keep inventory accurate when selling kits made up of individual inventory items (without having to take those items out of inventory to make the kits). I'm sure there are lots of industries where this is useful, but I can speak the most to my own - yarn shops, this is the app you're looking for. Excellent technical support and customer service, too!

Big Boutique

After months of inventory issues with an other app, I "took the plunge" and switched to Bundles.
I needed reassuring that this big switch was going to run smoothly and that the new app would meet my needs. Harold was with me every step of the way, replying to emails within minutes. I am so happy: the installation was quick and easy, the app runs fine and I ran a deep inventory check last night to make sure everything was ok and it is. If I could give more than 5 stars I would.

humanx

Easy to integrate, simple instructions and works exactly as expected! My main concern was making sure the inventory of the bundles is tied to the inventory counts of the individual skus, so if one item in the variety pack is out of stock the whole variety pack is out of stock - this is exactly what the app does! Also, if you have single sku bundles( i.e. 3 pack or 6 pack ) and you have only 5 units available it will show out of stock for the 6-pack and if inventory drops down to 2 units available it will show out of stock for 3 packs too. Lastly a nice bonus feature is that it calculates and shows the discount related to the bundles! - Helped me catch a pricing error I had on a bundle

Pals Socks

I love this app. It is SO simple to use, and it allows me to 'kit' individual products into bundles and case packs easily, and when I sell a bundle/case pack, it adjusts my individual inventory counts accordingly. All you have to do is add your individual products to Shopify. Add your bundle/case pack as a product to shopify (give it a unique SKU). Add the bundle/case pack to the Bundles app. DONE! Customer Support is also quick to help, and - in my experience - always provides a solution. Highly recommend!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12