Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Betterhookahpens

I'm glad this is available, I've been meaning to integrate a buy button into our multiple sales channels.

Madam Pickle's Cauldron

I just updated this review after receiving help from a Shopify associate.

This app does work, I'm quite glad it exists, it's free, and the Shopify support was good. However, it's a whole lot of copying and pasting and mussing about just to get a few products up on a particular post. As another reviewer mentioned, there is an app for Etsy listings of this same nature that simply connects your accounts and *presto*, it gives you the option of short codes for any product or collection that you can insert into any post right there, and it's also free. It's rare that Etsy has better apps than shopify, so I was disappointed. Moreover, judging from other reviews, this app used to allow for more and easier integration; so what a bummer that it has changed. . . BUT hey, I really needed this and am glad for it such as it is.

To insert a grid (i.e. to be able to list multiple products in a row), follow the CSS instructions here:

1 2 3 4 6 Next