Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

RootBound

My customer was having trouble finding a particular item on my website. I was able to send her a Buy Button and the transaction was complete in no time.

September 7, 2021

I'm delighted to hear that you've made good use of the Buy Button and that your customer was able to checkout successfully. Thank you for writing your review and sharing your feedback with us here! -Victor, Shopify Support

Creative Eye

I like the colours, I wish the price was in the button and automatically change from the product page. I would like to see minimum amount in check out, I like the checkout and bag page. I would like a calendar synch on google for services.

The Art of Age of Sail

A quick, simple and handy tool for displaying Shopify products in a variety of places and websites outside the primary Shopify shop without even having to manually update the particulars of a product or a collection of products. Complete with a secure checkout to boot. Simply excellent!

Play Offside

Very cool. BUT, the first order the customer received a call from their bank saying that if she was sure this was a secure purchase and if she had done it - somehow the buy button appeared to be a scam to her bank (normal cc payment). Other than this, the whole set up and and experience is a breeze and a fresh new sales channel.

June 10, 2021

Hi, there! Thanks for leaving your feedback. The Buy Button shouldn't skew the way the order is processed. The order would go through the Shopify checkout in the same manner as if they were going through a standard website. I'd certainly recommend checking the fraud analysis on the order to see if any of the banking or personal information may have been improperly typed: https://bit.ly/3gnx6qJ. If you see this again or you'd just like another set of eyes on this, please feel free to reach out to our support team directly: https://bit.ly/3jio6V2. -Oliver, Shopify Support

Mindtation

I have a website. I am just starting to offer merch. Also, we started a campaign where we are selling a couple of small items. Since we already have a website and only a few products, it didn't make sense to have a full shopify store (website). So the Lite plan was perfect. We think this was brilliant of Shopify because it will intergate us to the Shopify experience and then as we grow we will move to a Basic plan. Secondly, the process to use the Buy button was seamless and easy. It integrated nicely with our website and directs the user to the purchase landing page. Shopify makes the process of installing the buy button very user friendly. They also have many helpful videos as guides. They also have a "test" function so that you are ensured with all functionality when you go "live' with your button. Overall, it is a great idea, I am happy and pleased! When you are counting on people having a good experience when they interact with your business, you want them to have an experience that is helpful and inutitive and at the end of it all, feel like they were well served. Shopify is a proven platform. Their pricing is really a good deal when you take into the training (videos and blogs) that are offered as well as the outstanding customer service. You need a company you can count on with your businessl - shopify is that company. And no.....they don't pay me to say that....that is just how good they are and how pleased I am with their service.

DesignWerket

Easy and smart to use on other websites, in a blog and sales funnel. So grateful for this. Easy for customers to use and for us to handle.

Bikes Not Bombs

This has been easy to use and implement on our non shopping website. Customer experience is smooth and we have no regrets using this product. Will be putting the buy button in more places now.

Nique Class of Beauty

What I did was just went to the product the client wanted and selected the buy button and sent to the client. However what I didn’t like was when you send the buy button it doesn’t show the product with it.

LSR3 Shop

Super convenient and quick-turn component to create a special landing page for Easter sales. Didn't realize it'd be so dynamic and bring the shopping cart experience offline too! Love it!

Imani Ariana

We love the buy button. We get sales driving traffic to our blog and people purchase from the buy button within the blog

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13