Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Homeschool Style Co.

Love using the buy button - it makes it really easy to add products into my Wordpress blog that are linked to my Shopify store. Thank you!

Statement Aura

I made my first sale through this app.
I attract traffic to my store trough blog posts, and I place several buy buttons on them.
The trick is focusing on creating a good buying experience, and then try to sell. Instead of selling directly. I mean creating a warm audience.
Once your audience begins trusting you, that is when you can make the sale.
If you have many variants of a product, you can create a single button of a one of the variants (the one that you think that goes best with your blog post). Because sometimes people just scroll down your store and don't enter the product page so they don't see all variants.
It is not complicated, I like it.

Specialist Wheels and Castors

Great feature to be able to simply add shopify to an existing site to see what sort of interest there is

Getspexy

I have just started using this app to enable the shop feature on my primary company page. It looks good and appears to be working sufficiently well, but its too soon to tell. The over all set up experience was easy. Interesting feature.

gfJules

Super easy to build and put onto your content page. Not super flexible in terms of layout or size or position on page. A few weeks after putting up a test on one of our many pages, someone bought. Will put on more pages for sure.

Baker's Primitive Candles

I am really loving this button!!! Awesome awesome! Im so glad I choose shopify! I would highly recommend them!

Banga enterprises limited

It is very easy to setup online sale strore.i like it is integrated with facebook, Instagram and other channels that make to get customers for easier

Pure Generators

I used this to integrate with my Kajabi site where I sell programs and digital products. It has been totally seamless and I love it. It's also really easy to buy and print the shipping labels.

Born Yesterday NYC

I used this to link a different item to a different storefront. Love it. Super intuitive. Will be using again.

Chestnut Road Design Co

I used the button to embed a buy now button on my website to enable customers to check out on the page. It was really easy to customize and set up and I'm really happy with it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10