Enzuzo Data Privacy

Easy Privacy Compliance: CCPA, GDPR, Cookie Banner & Policies

Free plan available

Dune Original

Super easy to install and set up. Works like a charm, providing GDPR compliant ToS right out of the box.

Designs By Quinnie

So far, this app has been very easy to navigate through. Definitely recommend and first time user friendly.

Piccolo Atelier Naturalista

Location Italy

I use this app on my Shopify site. It also works perfectly in the free version and is very simple to set up.

CUBS-MART

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app for my Shopify store. it is easy to use and setup is simple. i recommend it to everyone who has small business who wants to quickly add privacy policy that looks professional and provides trust for your customers.

Memo's closet

Location Mexico

Free, simple to use, super helpful. It will avoid future lawsuits from "special" customers so I strongly recommend it

Boudoir Chic Home Decor

I’m so happy that there is a solution that helps get compliance with regulations just like that. I can’t imagine how many hoops I would have to go through if this solution didn’t exist.

Aromatisphere

Time spent using app About 2 months

Free, simple, quick way to avoid some problems while getting started on Shopify. 10/10, would recommend. Definitely considering the paid plan for when I'm off the ground and expanding.

April 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, and we are so happy that you see value in our product, we have many new features coming soon, so our premium plan is about to get even more exciting. Our goal is to make data privacy and trust simple for merchants.

Dare Boutique

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Wonderful and simple with Excellent free option. We currently use the free option but as we grow we will definitely move to the paid version.

Drave Shop

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Questa app mi ha aiutato molto sulla privacy del sito, senza di questo avrei fatto molta fatica a inserire le note legali. ottima app 5 stelle meritate

Brand Resource Depot

I found this app on shopify and it helped me tremendously. It is easy to use and it gave me what I needed for my site and more. For free.

March 9, 2021

Thanks for the great review! Glad you're liking Enzuzo.