Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

The best one click upsell & cross sell app • FREE for 14 days

Official DoggoBottle

great service from my boys in the chat and great user experience and design. gonna recommend this to all my boys

Magick Planet

We used to use their other app but switched to this one as it has more features. No complaints and very helpful!!!! thank you!!!

Lowly Lyricist

Had a couple questions about set-up & Tom was quick & efficient with his response. Candy Rack has quickly become one of my favourites on my site.

lensr.

Had a a few problems when setting up the cross sells, but Tom from Candy Rack was of great help and we fixed it in no time. Great app, great customer service. Definitely recommending!

ExtraPawfect

Great app, everything you can use it for it does it great but sadly what you can do with this app is limited.

this app is easy and simple to use and I give it 5 stars for being easy to use
and I give it a 5 stars for the popup design, its modern and simple.

options though are very limited, you can't set a quantity amount for the upsell popup to show, the popup can only be used to upsell specifically one item at a time, not a total purchase amount or quantity of products.

features I'd love to see on this app:
feature example: one item $30 in cart you add a $70 product and get a popup for totaling $100.

feature example: buy 2 of the same/different products get the 3rd-free, free shipping, and free-gift popup.

I enjoyed using this app, it was simple to use, but sadly doesn't have what I am looking for, if you don't need any of the features I talked about then this app will work great for you.

May 19, 2021

Hi there!

We’re glad to share with you and the rest of the community that quantity selector is now available in Candy Rack.

For free gifts or free shipping, we suggest using another app of ours called Gift Box that focuses primarily on free gifts.

Feel free to contact us in case of any further questions. 🙂

Digismoothie Team

Docking Drawer

What makes a great app? Service. Best customer service I have experienced in a long time. It's refreshing to partner with a company that you can talk to, cars, and is responsive.

YEOUTH

Awesome app and even better customer support! Fast response and assisted with the setup. Highly recommend.

GND Fitness

Really good app but most of all amazing support, these guys followed me up for a billing issue i was having with shopify and they really helped. They also set up the app for me and make it look like it was make for my store not just a generic pop up

TurboBeerbong

amazing app, amazing support, they helped with set up, and makeing some minor changes to the code. oxo

Such Paw

Gorgeous design and world class customer service. There isn't much more to ask for with an app. All the others are way to spammy and in the customers face. This? Simple and authentic.