Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

The best product upsell app to boost sales • FREE for 14 days

MobileXS

Great app! Really user friendly, easy to setup and great customer service for any additional help required. It works seamlessly and looks like it is a part of our store with easy customisation.

steamrejuvenation.com

The app is great, the customer service even better! Now let's hope it brings in the cash as well :))))

PowerKnee

Incredible incredible! amazing app and amazing customer service. its 11 o clock at night and they replied within a minute. very helpful too! cant recommend candyrack enough

SkinLabo UK

Best Upsell App, easy UX for customers and for the E-Commerce Manager on the backend side.
With the right up/cross selling strategy we get a very high AOV increase.

Bubbly Fingers

Simple and clean design that does the job well. Looks really good on mobile! Tom at support was fast and efficient to help with any issues too!

Petrolarts - digital car drawings

Best upsell app ever! It generated additional sales for me on the very first day! After testing a few applications of this type - I definitely recommend it.

However, the customer service deserves the highest praise - the application did not work with my store (3rd party buy box), but I got quick help and everything works fine. In addition, the authors helped me match the appearance of the pop-up window to the look of my store, so everything looks natively built-in.

P.S. If the author of the app is reading this - Tom from customer service deserves a raise! :)

The Luxe Lens

I have used a few different upsell apps over the past three years and this one is BY FAR the best. I mix and match my upsells and this one makes it very easy to do. Definitely would recommend.

GoodieCo

The customer service of the app is amazing. Sorting out problems quickly.
And looking for updates too.
5 starts Plus!

Official DoggoBottle

great service from my boys in the chat and great user experience and design. gonna recommend this to all my boys

FASCINATION BABY

Great app. It looks great on my website, it has a very clean look and it is a great invitation for customers to add more products and/or options to their orders. Awesome customer support. I had some doubts and was answered right away and the attendant (Lucia) was awesome in helping me more than I needed. Totally recommend the app. You guys are great!