Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

"Best upsell app and best support in the whole app store."

Such Paw

Gorgeous design and world class customer service. There isn't much more to ask for with an app. All the others are way to spammy and in the customers face. This? Simple and authentic.

macaronking

This is still in the trial phase-only been 5 days since I installed this app but I had to share this with all of you;

Between week before 67 to this week 66 orders, we have one less order ( which has nothing to do with the app ) but we made around the same number of orders $523 more.

If you have a working Shopify store, doing sales, and not installing this app you are missing out.

Very easy to install and make money. Do not leave the money on the table. 14 days is a good amount of days to try it out.

Way to go, Candy Rack, I will update you.

Please note; one of my other stores was not working with a paid theme that well. But this store is on Brooklyn and it is working fine. So make sure that it works with your theme before you fully use it. Still worth trying.

High IQ Store

Pretty good and simple. But why isn't there an option not recommend products which are already in the cart?

TinyEdges

amazing, they helped me with all the coding and integrating candy racks with other apps which made my site look great!!

Gentlee

Increases AOV like crazy. Better than ClickFunnels.

Support is amazing. Thanks Tom & Lucia :)

If you care about making money, this should be on your store

Gravid.ca

I've used another upsell app before, and CandyRack is definitely an easier and more visually appealing upsell experience. The upsell popup looks great on both desktop and mobile, and the offers are very easy and intuitive to set up. Their support is top notch too, and they very quickly provided some custom CSS to get it styled in line with the rest of our store. A+ product and service. Thanks! Highly recommend Candy Rack and Candy Cart

Contour Couture

Great app. It upped my Average Order Value by 15% on the first day I used it with a product upsell. I definitely recommend it.

Dej mi pokojovku

I've found this app in the list of the best Shopify apps and I can really recommend this app! It's very easy to set up and the additional revenue from this functionality is amazing. I have an e-shop with home plants and this app offers additional useful products for example flowerpots, soil, fertilizers etc...The best is their customer support, they helped me a lot. Thanks Candy Rack team!

Skout Organic

Incredible app to upsell before checkout. Easy to use, takes minutes to set up and converts fast. The service might even be better than the app, quick responses and super helpful!

Music Radio Creative

Really fab app - easy to set up and works like a dream, pricey and I am working out if the money paid is worth it compared to other apps. I love that it works with multi-currency feature from Shopify (which many others don't offer by default!). Lovely UI for both user and customer. Looks better than other apps we have tried. Upsells are absolutely essential in the store as they really work! Thanks!