Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

The one click upsell & cross sell app for your product pages

UK Aspire Vendor

Can't recommend this app enough. They created bespoke code for us to make it work with our site. A+++

MyCleanerFace.com

Tom and Lucia were absolutely stars. To all users, please be advised, there are way more modifications that can be done in terms of design, simply send a message to the guys

Homey Palace

Lucia from customer service was extremely helpful. The app is by far the best one among other ones I tried. it's also very easy to use. Highly recommended!

Moose Labs

This is honestly a fantastic Upsell app, but the support is truly incredible. Blew me away with how fast they replied to me and that they offered to help me customize the look. I've seen great results using the app and am excited to use more of their services in the future.

StandUpTech

Hands down the best upsell app here. The popup is amazing and can be customized with the help of their team. Best support I've ever received. You can't desire anything more than this.

Peachy Sunday

Amazing platform, would recommend for anyone looking to increase their AOV. Great support as well! :)

Bubbly Fingers

Simple and clean design that does the job well. Looks really good on mobile! Tom at support was fast and efficient to help with any issues too!

Petrolarts - digital car drawings

Best upsell app ever! It generated additional sales for me on the very first day! After testing a few applications of this type - I definitely recommend it.

However, the customer service deserves the highest praise - the application did not work with my store (3rd party buy box), but I got quick help and everything works fine. In addition, the authors helped me match the appearance of the pop-up window to the look of my store, so everything looks natively built-in.

P.S. If the author of the app is reading this - Tom from customer service deserves a raise! :)

The Luxe Lens

I have used a few different upsell apps over the past three years and this one is BY FAR the best. I mix and match my upsells and this one makes it very easy to do. Definitely would recommend.

GoodieCo

The customer service of the app is amazing. Sorting out problems quickly.
And looking for updates too.
5 starts Plus!