Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

The one click upsell & cross sell app for your product pages

macaronking

This is still in the trial phase-only been 5 days since I installed this app but I had to share this with all of you;

Between week before 67 to this week 66 orders, we have one less order ( which has nothing to do with the app ) but we made around the same number of orders $523 more.

If you have a working Shopify store, doing sales, and not installing this app you are missing out.

Very easy to install and make money. Do not leave the money on the table. 14 days is a good amount of days to try it out.

Way to go, Candy Rack, I will update you.

Please note; one of my other stores was not working with a paid theme that well. But this store is on Brooklyn and it is working fine. So make sure that it works with your theme before you fully use it. Still worth trying.

High IQ Store

Pretty good and simple. But why isn't there an option not recommend products which are already in the cart?

May 19, 2021

Hi there!

We’re happy to inform you that Candy Rack is now able to exclude products that are already in the cart from being offered as upsells.

Feel free to contact us in case of any further questions. 🙂

Digismoothie Team

TinyEdges

amazing, they helped me with all the coding and integrating candy racks with other apps which made my site look great!!

Viuty

Great app!!!
The app is great and the customer service is even better! They are really helpful and nice.

Meat House Panama

What an amazing app, it really deliver! But mostly, the incredible support they give. Event for custom requests they are very fast and always willing to help and talk about new possibilities. They even customize the app with my store branding for free. Thanks Tom and Luci!

Til You Collapse

A very useful and user-friendly app that's helped generate thousands and awesome support team, Tom was super helpful!

Vogue Paws

Amazing app! A must have for any ecom store! Customer service goes above and beyond to fix issues (rarely any)

UVCleanHealth

really good apps! increase our store revenue up to 10% now. Highly recommended if you want to increase AOV

bcuddly

They helped me fully customize the look of the app. It has already boosted by sales bt$1200 in a week - awesome for "bundling" products.

Martinsson King Sweden

This app is great! I have tried more apps in the same category but this one is just the best! We have increased our sales per order, which we wanted, from day one! People purchase more things, which increase the order amount :) It is aslo very easy to use and the design is very clean, and the support helped us customize the app so we can use our own store font. The support is great also! They answer quickly through their chat. I just love this app. Best on Shopify! And it is worth every penny! Our sales has gone up from day one!! :) :)