Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie 🚀

Boost sales via upsells & cross-sells • FREE for 14 days

Martinsson King Sweden

This app is great! I have tried more apps in the same category but this one is just the best! We have increased our sales per order, which we wanted, from day one! People purchase more things, which increase the order amount :) It is aslo very easy to use and the design is very clean, and the support helped us customize the app so we can use our own store font. The support is great also! They answer quickly through their chat. I just love this app. Best on Shopify! And it is worth every penny! Our sales has gone up from day one!! :) :)

Another Watch

This app is a no-brainer - just turn it on and profit. Also super helpful and quick support when I had some questions. Very recommended!

AimShop.com

Very helpful, nothing was too much, customer service is amazing. wanted a few things looking slightly different with the pop up and they sorted it out for us straight away 5* service

Brushboo

The most I like form this app is the great support when installing and when you are in trouble deciding what to do. Amazing folks!

P&B Home

This APP is fantastic! Added it our site to upsell some items at product page level and within 1 day had first few upsell sales and they haven't stopped! Even offered customisation to brand the app to better fit my website. The results were quick and look great. Really impressed with this app - highly recommend :) Very happy customer

Ketologie

Great app! Super easy installation and set up. Customer service is amazing too. Keep up the great work guys! :)

Letterhoesje

This is a great app which also comes with great support. For some reason the wrong currency was showing in my upsell but Lucia from support helped me greatly and the issue was fixed within a couple of minutes (it was my own mistake) She even offered to design the upsell for me so that it would match my storefront. Would recommend this app to every new store owner!

Lovers Charm

The app is a no brainer on return on your investment. I received great support from the app developers as well. Thanks!

w.o.d.welder

We are wrapping up the two week trial and we are happy with the initial results. We started with just the Shopify Recommendations, and even those were generating some conversions so we decided to dive deeper and target upsells for each specific product. We're looking forward to tracking the results.

www.wodwelder.com

K-9 Dryers

Super great app works as expected. If you are using excelifiy with it make sure to double-check your linkages within the app because they can get broken on import/export.