Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

The one click upsell & cross sell app for your product pages

Colette Lola

We recently changed from another up-sell app to Candy Rack and couldn't be happier with the results.

This app looks much better on mobile and far easier to use for customers as well as on the admin side.

Few issues along the way due to our theme but Tom and the team have been really helpful and sorted them out for us quickly. They are also easy to reach and always reply quickly.

If your looking for a great up-sell app you can't go wrong with this one due to it's design, functionality & support.

Thanks,
www.colettelola.com

Inluxxe

This app is great! Really increased my add on sales because it is so easy for my customers to add additional items in their cart. Recently re-designed my website and the program was no longer compatible with the new theme. Their support team went above and beyond to fix the issue for me all within 24 hours of initial contact. Very happy with the service!

Art Your Cat

This app is great and promising! working great with fast loading and no bugs!
Customer service was there prior the installation to check if it will work well with my other options and discount apps by Bold, they run a test on a seperate store to show me its good, and after installation with css design help and general questions.
I would very much recommend this app and these guys. Thanks.

Warmallure

Tom really went out of his way to help my store out before going to bed. It was a personalized experience in customer service - This app is exceptional because it allowed me to stack discounted upsells upon another and the interface looks so clean. The interface fit right into my store's theme. 10/10, I would recommend this app to my mentors and friends.

Stilhuset

By far the best upsell app on the platform, it's beautiful, customizable and intuitive. Kudos to Tom for excellent support.

Freeman Vape juice

This app is amazing & has driven an increase of over 25% in revenue. We are a big business, so having excellent support & fast thinkers like digismoothie can really change the game for big or small businesses alike. The costs are very reasonable, the app is lean & fast, while being smart & they were able to get the look just right for our theme & I am a picky person! All in all an excellent experience & I will be a customer for life by the looks of it.

Atama Europe

Great App, easy to install and use, very intuitive. It works perfectly and really helps to boost the upsells.

The customer service was fantastic, they took less than 5 minutes to answer all my questions and help me. I strongly recommend this app.

WITGEAR

Truly Amazing Customer Service. It's True you get what you pay for! Cheap for the price and worth the investment!

Bierstick

Absolutely one of the best apps I have ever installed. Looks better than any upsell app around and works great! Honestly makes its money back in 1/2 a day. See it live on bierstick.com

The Projekt s.r.o.

I have tried many similar tools, but this is the only one, which gives me positive ROI in the long term. Small, but useful tool. Definitely recommend!