Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

The one click upsell & cross sell app for your product pages

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

bcuddly

They helped me fully customize the look of the app. It has already boosted by sales bt$1200 in a week - awesome for "bundling" products.

Martinsson King Sweden

This app is great! I have tried more apps in the same category but this one is just the best! We have increased our sales per order, which we wanted, from day one! People purchase more things, which increase the order amount :) It is aslo very easy to use and the design is very clean, and the support helped us customize the app so we can use our own store font. The support is great also! They answer quickly through their chat. I just love this app. Best on Shopify! And it is worth every penny! Our sales has gone up from day one!! :) :)

AimShop.com

Very helpful, nothing was too much, customer service is amazing. wanted a few things looking slightly different with the pop up and they sorted it out for us straight away 5* service

P&B Home

This APP is fantastic! Added it our site to upsell some items at product page level and within 1 day had first few upsell sales and they haven't stopped! Even offered customisation to brand the app to better fit my website. The results were quick and look great. Really impressed with this app - highly recommend :) Very happy customer

Letterhoesje

This is a great app which also comes with great support. For some reason the wrong currency was showing in my upsell but Lucia from support helped me greatly and the issue was fixed within a couple of minutes (it was my own mistake) She even offered to design the upsell for me so that it would match my storefront. Would recommend this app to every new store owner!

Lovers Charm

The app is a no brainer on return on your investment. I received great support from the app developers as well. Thanks!

w.o.d.welder

We are wrapping up the two week trial and we are happy with the initial results. We started with just the Shopify Recommendations, and even those were generating some conversions so we decided to dive deeper and target upsells for each specific product. We're looking forward to tracking the results.

www.wodwelder.com

Vegan Cases

Very nice app and the support team are very helpful! The layout are very clean and professional, I totally recommend it.

Víno od Bodláků

This app is perfect! Works really well, setup is quick and easy and the support is outstanding! Also, Candy Rack has a great wiki page where you find all the tips you might need including CSS tips for making the pop-up look the way you need.

Bailey's Beds

This app was great for creating upsells. Really easy to set up and simple to customize. The dev team was also VERY responsive, impressive.