Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell | Reviews

by Digismoothie

The one click upsell & cross sell app for your product pages

WeSnorkel

Best upsell app I've used so far! Super easy to set up and the upsell pop-up itself looks just great in my opinion. Great customer support too.

Monaver

Exceptional customer support with practically instant replies. Most aesthetic upsell app you can get, looking forward to making some $$$ with it

FlawlessFace

Incredibly helpful customer support, helped me modify it exactly how I wanted, as I had an issue with the css showing up and Tom helped me fix and modify everything I wanted! Great app!!!

ESK8 Europe

First of all this App is awesome. It helps me to upsell my products in a professional way like adding warranty and additional products. No coding knowledge needed!

Also I've had another problem with my website it wasn't working anymore at all! It took them not even 1 hour to reply and fix my problem! Best App ever and it's worth every $!

ForestClock

Really happy with this app. Their customer service is awesome. Reply very fast and helpful. Really recommend this app. If you are looking for upsell app. This is the best one and the most professional one. It looks beautiful in store. Enjoy it a lot. Thank you.

Chill Fridge

VERY CLEAN!! this app will definitely give your store a professional look and it is just overall great !!

Lana-Rose Fashion

The App is easy to install and use. ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….…………..

The Ultra Push

great app amazing customer service. Had a few issues starting out but the customer service person literally logged in and fixed it for me no matter how long it took

The Bum Cosy

When you search 'upsell' apps there is quite a few, thank goodness I found CandyRack. When I first added it to my store I was so surprised how easy it was to set up and customise, I cannot wait to see how this app increases my sales on add-ons immensely... it already is!

April 7, 2019

Wow, thank you so much, guys! Your review made our day, honestly. Happy upselling ;)

Inspired Togs

Really impressed with this App! It can do things that no other app can. Tried a lot of upsell apps but most were just a waste of time. Its easy to use, clean and the support has been amazing. Thank you