Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

Step up your upsell game. Totally free for the first 2 weeks.

GetiHu

Super application qui fonctionne très bien.
Les développes sont à l'écoute des besoins des clients, très important pour moi. Je recommande vivement. Joan

Lana-Rose Fashion

The App is easy to install and use. ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….…………..

Feel Better Box

I installed this app and was immediately able to use it, navigate it and begin upselling. It was incredibly straight forward and painless. I would recommend this App to anyone and have been doing so.

MAMAVIPSHOP

The app seems made crash the cart page,checkout,,,all theme... the app was uninstaled immidetely...
So,I back to instal it again...
Besause the excellent support service contact with me convincing me back to install it... Dedicated all their time to make it working phenomenally...
I CAN SAY THAT NEVER SEEN SUPPORT SERVICE LIKE THIS...
Thank you guys!!!

FurbabyPrints.com

When I installed the plugin there were 2 issues which were both resolved by the developer. He was quick to respond & very helpful.

The Ultra Push

great app amazing customer service. Had a few issues starting out but the customer service person literally logged in and fixed it for me no matter how long it took

Sweet Little Dreams

Fantastic customer service. Great support and they even helped me install the products to upsell. I haven't had sales from it but still early days. If you have any problems, the team at Candy Rack are very supportive.

The Bum Cosy

When you search 'upsell' apps there is quite a few, thank goodness I found CandyRack. When I first added it to my store I was so surprised how easy it was to set up and customise, I cannot wait to see how this app increases my sales on add-ons immensely... it already is!

April 7, 2019

Wow, thank you so much, guys! Your review made our day, honestly. Happy upselling ;)

Inspired Togs

Really impressed with this App! It can do things that no other app can. Tried a lot of upsell apps but most were just a waste of time. Its easy to use, clean and the support has been amazing. Thank you

innovÆt

Easily the best performing + best looking upsell app available with friendly and quick support, what else could you want?