Candy Rack — All‑in‑One Upsell

One-click upsell & cross-sell app • Pre & post purchase upsell

From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Fine Foams

Location Australia

They will do everything to fix your problem. Recommend it to anyone who just wants to increase your sale, just by implementing few things.

Calisso

Location Germany

App funktioniert super und Support ist klasse! Durch die App haben wir deutlich höhere durchschnitts Warenkörbe.

belysa.se

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great support and an effective app when it comes to Upsell, easy to use and install. I would recommend this app if you are looking for an upsell which works as a pop-up.

Haus of Scents

Location Australia

I used this app to upsell my products and I must say that the service is amazing! They are always happy to help and go above and beyond.

Magnilink

Location Belgium

To me, the best pre-purchase upsell app ever! It's very easy to configure and the AOV increase is instant. And the customer support is top-notch!

Flow Energy

Location Norway

App works super well and is really simple to use. The support team is amazing and customized the app for it to have similar design to our store. 100% recommended for upsells!

Dosaze

Great customer support and easy to understand analytics regarding our upsell and take rates. Highly recommend! We even had a site speed issue that the Candy Rack team was able to help us resolve by converting our theme code to a tag.

Ankara Store

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 2 hours

The app is great, it has more features than I thought. It also solved the problem I had to charge for the assembly of products.
The support response is immediate!

Shop Home Med

The app works really well for increasing cart size. It is really easy to set up and the support team customized it to our theme right away!

Mama & Roo's

The upsells are easy to set up. First in Line was a great suggestion that is working well for us. Load time issues have been a problem, but tech support quickly made some changes that I hope will help.