Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

Upsell & cross sell popup. Best rated upsell app with 5 stars.

Colette Lola

We recently changed from another up-sell app to Candy Rack and couldn't be happier with the results.

This app looks much better on mobile and far easier to use for customers as well as on the admin side.

Few issues along the way due to our theme but Tom and the team have been really helpful and sorted them out for us quickly. They are also easy to reach and always reply quickly.

If your looking for a great up-sell app you can't go wrong with this one due to it's design, functionality & support.

Thanks,
www.colettelola.com

Inluxxe

This app is great! Really increased my add on sales because it is so easy for my customers to add additional items in their cart. Recently re-designed my website and the program was no longer compatible with the new theme. Their support team went above and beyond to fix the issue for me all within 24 hours of initial contact. Very happy with the service!

Art Your Cat

This app is great and promising! working great with fast loading and no bugs!
Customer service was there prior the installation to check if it will work well with my other options and discount apps by Bold, they run a test on a seperate store to show me its good, and after installation with css design help and general questions.
I would very much recommend this app and these guys. Thanks.

BLXCK Sweden

Amazing app and an amazing service. Got a reply within just a few minutes and Tom helped me out right away!

Security Bollards Direct

I don't have enough words to describe how good this app is. After trying all the others this delivers in spades. Easy to install and set up, with no glitches and works straight out of the box. You can even set the upsells for different variants of the same product which is amazing. Have dealt with Tom today and even on a Sunday, he set up the look and style of the pop up to match our theme exactly. If I could give it 10 stars I would. Your search is over if you're looking an up-sell app. This is the next-generation up-sell app.

Zee Space

Awesome app! Loads super fast, really clean design and great support by Tom who was able to customise it to suit my store. Highly recommend Candy Rack as a primary upsell app!

The Dog Mum

This is by far the best functioning and looking upsell app out there! We've tried a few and this is tops them all! The customers service is outstanding and no question was too hard to get help with (shout out to Tom - you legend!). We had some small design suggestions, just to make it extra professional for the customer, and these have already been implemented in the app function. Our upsells are already rolling through... YOU NEED THIS APP!

Zzonk

I have this app on 3 of my stores. The support is second to none and the reason I have it on all 3 is it works better than any other Upsell app i've tried. Clean and straight to the point!

Pursh Collection

I have been looking for an app like this for days! It is the perfect solution for upselling produts, but for me, it allows me to create a custom "bundle" or "package" for my products. It is clean, slick and non-intrusive. Tom offered amazing support, helping me match the modal to my theme so it looks pretty seamless.
I LOVE IT!

Natural Heroes

By far the best upsell app, very simple and clean. Integrates very nicely. But the service from Tom is amazing, very smart guy!