Canteen ‑ Deposits and Fees

Charge mandatory fees for deposits, recycling or setup fees

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Lucky Bastard Distillers

As an alcoholic beverage company operating in Canada, this app really helped us clean up our processes - especially once it became automated. The guys at Sasquatch are always ready to help with any issues we've come across.

Cox Creek Cellars

We were trying to find a way to charge a deposit on wine bottles sold both in-store and online. Canteen is exactly what we needed. Taxation on beverage alcohol is hard enough in Ontario, but Shopify does not make it easy - Canteen did. Now we don't have to pay our accountant as much!

April 9, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review. The team will be excited to hear your feedback.

LiveFresh

We had a problem with the chat feature to reach out for help, ok, you should use email to get in touch with them. But when Jordan from Sasquatch Studio contacted us, he helped us not only set up the app. He found another app conflicting with the canteen app and helped us fix all the issues. The app works perfectly even in the cart drawer which other similar apps don't. The app has no delay in applying the deposit, works with ReCharge (not known as an easy to work with app) and Jordan even pushed me in the right direction to make the app only work in Germany with its "special" deposit rules. From 1 star (because the intercom didn't work) to 5 stars for the great support. Thank You

January 10, 2022

Thank you so much! It has been a pleasure to work with you guys!

North Wind Supplies

I was looking for an app that allows us to automatically add eco fees to the customer's cart without them having the ability to remove it for some time. This app is definitely the solution! It is so easy to set up, and works great. I am so happy we found Canteen.

motherlove ferments

We were looking for a way to incorporate fees associated with selling recyclable bottles, and this app did exactly that! There were a few glitches at the beginning, but the support team was great to work with and didn't give up until the issues were resolved. Love working with them.

Camba Bavaria

I used this app to add a bottel deposit to some of my products. I can highly recommend the app! The support is simply amazing, super fast, friendly and the app is easy to set up! Thanks guys, I was looking for an app like this for quite a while!! :)

JPM Parts - Restaurant Equipment Replacement Parts

Support was very quick to accommodate to our unique parameters. The app works very well and doesn't allow the customer to evade the fees. I tried multiple apps before Canteen and every one of them didn't make the cut. Great job Sasquatch.

WorldwideCandy

Super App, leider kann man über den Warenkorb das Fee Produkt entfernen was dazu führt das es nicht gezahlt werden muss und das Produkt leider auch nicht addiert werden kann. Sobald man mehrere Produkte im Einkaufswagen hat und dann die Stückzahl ändert wird nicht mehr das Pfand aller Getränke angerechnet sondern nur das des bearbeitetes Produkt,

March 5, 2021

Thanks for your time and review. There can be some theme specific challenges. We do have another update coming to include more themes. Shoot us an email support@sasquatchstudio.co and we would be happy to look at your theme.