Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Checkout Email Popup, Push Notifications, Spin Wheel

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
care cart abandoned cart recovery shopify app

Chicelly

It's my first time to use this App, but my experience is good. The customer service Arya helps me a lots. She is very nice and professional!

July 13, 2022

We are happy that you liked our support. Hope that the app continues to serve your purpose in the best possible ways!
Thank you a lot!

bikimy

Location China
Time spent using app 23 minutes

Fully functional and fast customer service. It solved my problem very quickly, thank you very much.

July 13, 2022

Thank you for this wonderful review!

RoloMart

Location India

Amazing app! tried many apps but nothing works like this. Help me recovered $1000 in a single month.

July 13, 2022

We are happy to read that you are satisfied with the results and hope that app will continue to perform on your store.

Thank you so much for the amazing review. All the best.

shopbuttery.com

Time spent using app Over 3 years

The support team has been very helpful! We have asked for more customizations and they say that it is in the works. For the cost of this app it does seem like a good value so far!

July 13, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review. We are glad that you liked the app and that our support team was able to help you quickly and efficiently.

willowandfable

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I just installed it, so looking forward to the results. Support was readily available, very nice, and easy to understand. The app was easy to set up.

July 13, 2022

We are quite hopeful that the app will recover abandoned carts and checkouts in your store efficiently. You can reach out to the customer success team via chat 24/7 just in case you need any help.
Good luck for more sales.

The Bag Ideas

Location China

I used this app in my 2 shops. They can always meet my needs very fast. Email templates are great for my site.

July 13, 2022

Thank you for sharing the review and we hope that the app will help you boost sales by recovering abandoned carts through these email campaigns.

FashionFavorsTheBold

Time spent using app About 1 hour

very helpful and knowledgeable support team. they answer all the questions you have and seem very willing to assist. Great job

July 13, 2022

Thank you for the amazing review. We are happy that support team helped you out and hope that app will also help you achieve your goals of recovering abandoned carts.

4Play Essentials

Location South Africa

this is one of the greatest apps I've ever installed. So many useful features that are increasing my recovery rate and conversions so much. And the customer service is super responsive. Highly recommend trying it

July 13, 2022

This review has made our day. Thank you so much for adding this great review. In case you need assistance in the future you know how to reach customer support. All the best!

La Boutique di Minù

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

Ho parlato con un operatore in chat, Danie, molto gentile, mi ha aiutato a settare tutte le impostazioni dell'app, presenti già su shopify ma che l'app ti può "aggiustare" egregiamente ed è anche carina e semplice da usare. 5 stelle al servizio di assistenza online, molto gentili e disponibili.

March 17, 2022

Thank you so much for taking time to share the honest review and we are glad that our chat team was able to help you properly.
Cheers!

REPTI ZOO

Time spent using app About 12 hours

I like this app, it help me recovery abandon order, so it will be popular with more and more people.

July 13, 2022

Glad that you liked it, thank you for the review!