Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Checkout Email Popup, Push Notifications, Spin Wheel

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
care cart abandoned cart recovery shopify app

La Boutique di Minù

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

Ho parlato con un operatore in chat, Danie, molto gentile, mi ha aiutato a settare tutte le impostazioni dell'app, presenti già su shopify ma che l'app ti può "aggiustare" egregiamente ed è anche carina e semplice da usare. 5 stelle al servizio di assistenza online, molto gentili e disponibili.

March 17, 2022

Thank you so much for taking time to share the honest review and we are glad that our chat team was able to help you properly.
Cheers!

REPTI ZOO

Time spent using app About 12 hours

I like this app, it help me recovery abandon order, so it will be popular with more and more people.

July 13, 2022

Glad that you liked it, thank you for the review!

Qurious Shop

Location India

I am using this app and customer support is great and UI of the app is easy to use and everything is readable.

July 13, 2022

We are happy that you liked the user interface of our app as it is designed to make things easy for our beloved customers!
We hope that you recover lots of sales by using our app. Thank you!

dev-ehobby

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app is easy to use. Their support team is very helpful and super-fast response. Worth giving it a try.

July 13, 2022

We are happy that you liked our support. Hope that the app continues to serve your purpose in the best possible ways!
Thank you a lot!

皆さんオススメです!
内容も簡単にカスタマイズでき3つのメールを送ることができます。
早速カスタマイズして、運営を改善します。

July 13, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the honest review and we are glad that you liked it.
Cheers!

Primo Resin US

Seems good. Support is really quick to answer questions and help whenever needed. Hopefully, this app will help recover abandoned carts.

February 24, 2022

We are quite hopeful that app will recover abandoned carts and checkouts on your store efficiently. You can reach out to customer success team via chat 24/7 just in case you need any help.
Good luck for more sales.

Feelgood Health

Location South Africa

At this point I am liking this app very much and feel it will work well for our business. I will monitor the results.

February 24, 2022

Thank you for sharing the review and we hope that app will help you boost sales by recovering abandoned carts. If you need any help our chat support team is available 24/7.

Wear Lulua

Location Saudi Arabia

It's very easy to use, and the support staff are there to give instant help! I am looking forward to seize more sales opportunities from this app.

The Paws Nation

Location Romania

What I enjoyed about the instant chat support was the fact that my question was perfectly understood and answered promptly. And also I really liked that I was put on the line with a real assistant from the beginning (usually at first a robot is responding).

Con Mucho Mimo

Location Spain

Me han aclarado las dudas muy rápido y me lo han explicado todo de forma detallada. Muy contento con el servicio de Soporte un 10! la Aplicación la he descargado hay mas adelante valorare esta.

Thank you a lot!