Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery, Web Push Notification & Spin-a-sale

Changed Perceptionz Apparel

I love the fact that the set up was seamless, as I am not tech savvy! With previous apps I've had to edit code in which I am not a huge fan of. As we all know coding can be a very cumbersome processs (for the non tech savvy) The Care Cart app automatically uploaded my previous shopping carts with ease!
So with that being said this app has already saved my life since its free and all. I'm just excited to see if Care Cart will get me some conversions/ sales.

Baboo

i used this app to improve my sales
but non of my abandoned customer came back
otherwise i just collecting good data

KITCHENGROUND

i used this app to make my store more powerfull, it help lot me in many different way, if you want to make better profit you must this app

koru official

Easy to install, i give 4 stars for now! ..also i hope there should be more instructions at the start more to explain whatelse do i need to do

swagger4you

just starting using,am hoping that it does what it says,but great concept, i will come back with another after i use for a while.

TrueClothing&Designs

I used this and like it try it out..nice app for businesses or home based sales.easy to use and operate

victor's-produce

npinpu9h0p8g8gugouggyghoi,b] [v;[oefkgnpiruehgp45'jgp9u54gun]34q-0nfh54rupifj'4oiugio54jugpi4u5gtit4hgui54giuthgtr

Viola Attracts

I leaving 4 stars because I just got the app, but it is very easy to use, I like it already cant wait to start making conversions

choosenewoutlet

I used this app to help me recover abandoned carts and it helps and is very self explanatory so far! Very nice and its FREE

Bansri Mehta Design

I installed this app it is such a great app. handling all abandoned carts very. i love it thank you for making such a help.